This is the update that came out shortly after the app was released. I have this update already and have had it for a while.

Posted via CB10
    Really?
    03-19-13 11:37 PM
    Anybody have issue the contact status not shown anymore after the update? Or I'm the only one?
    I had the same problem after updating so I restarted my phone. Everything seems to be working fine now.
    03-19-13 11:40 PM
    If you haven't restarted your phone, I suggest doing that before you even try using whatsapp.

I tried sending a message when my conversations were blank and it seems to have messed up my girlfriend's galaxy S3 application to the point she had to reinstall it.

Posted via CB10
    I am able to text immediately after upgrading. No complaints from recipients for me
    03-19-13 11:48 PM
    I didn't notice this before, don't know if it was already happening in the earlier WhatsApp version for BB10 ...

When I reply to an existing chat, it updates my own post in the Notification Tab in Hub, although there isn't a spark. This happens when the old notification hadn't been deleted. I deleted a notification and posted to another chat, to see how it behaves, it doesn't create a new notification, and I guess it wouldn't until I actually receive a reply.

Just sharing my observation.
    03-20-13 12:03 AM
    Still not integrated with the hub and not even a notification in the hub. Upgraded. Reboot. Same result. Delete whatsapp. Reinstall whatsapp. Same result.

Update for WhatsApp 2.9.3997.0-whatsappyuno.jpg

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 12:11 AM
    Interesting... my whatsapp conversations are no longer integrated into the hub. No more notifications either. Restarted my phone and also tried reinstalling. Nothing.

Edit: a different person sent me a message and it works now. Lol
    Last edited by .pinkberry; 03-20-13 at 01:27 AM.
    03-20-13 12:27 AM
    Still not integrated with the hub and not even a notification in the hub. Upgraded. Reboot. Same result. Delete whatsapp. Reinstall whatsapp. Same result.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whatsappYUNO.jpg 
Views:	487 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	142404

Posted via CB10
    Really? Mine works nicely even before the update. Wonder if you delete it and reboot then re install see if that works.

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    03-20-13 12:32 AM
    Mine works fine. And now the notifications work as well. I always get a bell sign on lockscreen when I get a whatsapp message..
    03-20-13 02:38 AM
    Added a new Contact and it shows up in WhatsApp Contact right away. Nice.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 02:51 AM
    Thank god, someone else is having same problem as me with send in voice note... bit I can't find a way to record it either... up till now I have been sending vn to a. bbm contact asking them to delete it and when I tap send vn I find it in the file to send but surely there is a way to record other than via a bbm contact.. any advice will help

Posted via CB10
    You can record a VN in the Remember app. Also noticed the whatsapp update tonight on Fido Canada

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    03-20-13 02:56 AM
    Interesting... my whatsapp conversations are no longer integrated into the hub. No more notifications either. Restarted my phone and also tried reinstalling. Nothing.

Edit: a different person sent me a message and it works now. Lol
    Mine too. But still can't get the notifications. What do you mean by different person sent you a message?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:04 AM
    Really? Mine works nicely even before the update. Wonder if you delete it and reboot then re install see if that works.

Posted via CB10 on my zed10
    I'll try to do that. Will update on the progress. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 03:05 AM
    whatsapp is now an option on the share button!!!! weeeee

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    03-20-13 03:10 AM
    also when sending voice notes you can really just send any audio file (ie.mp3). just navigate to the file and send!

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-20-13 03:11 AM
    Can you post a pic of whatsapp on the share screen please.

Posted via CB10
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    03-20-13 03:23 AM
    Mine too. But still can't get the notifications. What do you mean by different person sent you a message?

Posted via CB10
    I was trying to get it to work in the same chat, but it wasn't working. A different person messaged me after rebooting and reinstalling and to my surprise, I got a notification in the hub!
    03-20-13 03:32 AM
    Installed in SA and working. WA is showing in the share menu in Pictures. Message (bell) notification in Hub pops up. But no sharing of Music files Am I missing something. Also, I can't change my profile picture and delete chats.
    pandapurple likes this.
    03-20-13 04:49 AM
    I was trying to get it to work in the same chat, but it wasn't working. A different person messaged me after rebooting and reinstalling and to my surprise, I got a notification in the hub!
    Nope, did not work. Delete. Reboot. Reinstall. Still did not get any notification in the hub. But I did get notification sound though this time.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 04:51 AM
    Installed in SA and working. WA is showing in the share menu in Pictures. Message (bell) notification in Hub pops up. But no sharing of Music files Am I missing something. Also, I can't change my profile picture and delete chats.
    Just tested change of profile pic. It works.

Tested chat deletion. Also works.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:22 AM
    I don't have the option to share.

Can you post a pic of the share options?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:29 AM
    Why I cant find WhatsApp for downloading on my Z10 at Blackberry world in Luxembourg

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:37 AM
    I don't have the option to share.

Can you post a pic of the share options?

Posted via CB10
    There you go mate.

Update for WhatsApp 2.9.3997.0-img_00000088.png

Posted via CB10
    nemo7 and EsJayDee like this.
    03-20-13 05:47 AM
    I definitely don't have that!!

Did a restart, nothing.

Can you share to whatsapp groups from there?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:07 AM
    I definitely don't have that!!

Did a restart, nothing.

Can you share to whatsapp groups from there?

Posted via CB10
    Yup, I just shared a picture in one of my whatsapp group. Do have any notifications in the hub?

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:29 AM
    I deleted it and re installed. Share screen now includes whatsapp!!

Woo hoo!!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 07:26 AM
169 ... 23456 ...