Is anyone else unable to login to the mobile web page m.uber.com?

I've been using the page for months now, and suddenly this morning I open the page and there's no login/password fields.
    Uber mobile web-img_20150503_131643.png
    On wifi, on 3g, on exclusively wifi, no change. Don't think it's a network issue.

Uber support very smartly suggests that the 'app' is only available for BBOS7 phones. Even their blogpost that stated BB10 users could use Uber from mobile browsers seems to now have been edited.

I've sent a mail asking them if they've stopped support for BB10 phones, (3 BB10 phones at home, login and password fields showing on none).

If I'm not the only one, either there's no more Uber on BB10. Or....

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 02:59 AM
    I suggest checking your Internet instead

Uber mobile web-img_20150503_180216.png

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.500
    05-03-15 06:03 AM
    Like I said, wifi, 3g, even tried a hotspot from a 4g phone. Nothing's working.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 06:16 AM
    Just sideload? Have been using the android app for ages on my Passport with no issues whatsoever.
    05-03-15 12:42 PM
    Which version is this? I sideloaded the latest apk before posting here, and it didn't run. I read on some other threads here that the more recent versions aren't working. Might I get this apk that you're using from you please?

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 08:29 PM
    So I've now patch the apk and used a patched google settings apk and it seems to be fine. But I really do need to learn what happened to being able to use the mobile web portal. If there's problem on my end, it'll definitely come up in other things.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-15 09:44 PM
    I'm not sure but I had read that you need to contact their support team and they do some sort of tweak and then it starts working again on the website .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-03-15 11:58 PM
    So I've now patch the apk and used a patched google settings apk and it seems to be fine. But I really do need to learn what happened to being able to use the mobile web portal. If there's problem on my end, it'll definitely come up in other things.

Posted via CB10
    The problem is probably on your end as it's working for me. How about clearing the browser cache? It may help

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.500
    05-04-15 04:32 AM
    Wow, people on forums don't read posts huh?

So I've been using for a while now. Month. On the browser. Many months. Browser. I had indeed mailed support and they had activated it. Months ago. On the browser.
    Then, it stopped. I used it one evening, 12 hours later it didn't work. The error you get when they haven't activated mobile web usage is an actual error message. It tells you to contact support. This is a dead end. Just a blank screen with the logo. No alerts, nothing. And to be sure, I checked on a couple of other devices with other networks. Blank screen. Logo. The page itself isn't loading.
    Clearing cache, cookies. These are the first things I did. I have no other issues loading any webpage on the phone. Everything works as before. Except Uber in the browser. And I've tried every setting adjustment on the phone. Network. Sim. Different browser settings.
    Short of a security wipe, there's nothing left to do on the phone.
    I understand people trying to help, but unless you know exactly what on my end could go wrong IN the browser, telling me it's my end isn't helpful. I'll gladly fix what's wrong. If there's something I did.

Posted via CB10
    05-04-15 07:28 AM
    I can't seem to log in as well, same issue as OP

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 04:10 AM
    m.uber.com working fine here in Ontario Canada, on wifi...Sadly no cars / drivers in my area...have you tried using the website in a different browser?

Posted via CB10
    05-05-15 07:33 AM
    Well, not just different browsers, different phones, different networks. I even got a few friends in a US to try it out, (I'm in India) 2 sent me blank screenshots.

Uber support got back a day ago and asked if I was able to load the page on a computer, I replied with the negative and have been waiting for a response ever since. This morning I did a random check (if random is 5 times a day) and lo and behold,
    Uber mobile web-img_20150506_102659.png

I've done nothing, it's back. I still have no explanation of what exactly happened. Lol.

Hope it gets back to you too Naveen.

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 12:01 AM
    @suneel, yeah it works now. Maybe this was an issue on only the uber mobile website for India

Posted via CB10
    05-06-15 05:30 AM
    I'm having this issue right now. Mobile app has been rock steady for me right up until this am. All other phone / web functionality intact.

Emailed support and trying to trouble shoot. Same what issue as OP
    09-28-15 06:22 AM