I experience this problem at many forums, when I try typing this message, it's almost impossible due to how slow the text is entered, results in typos.

Is there finally a solution for this? Maybe an alternative browser?
    06-21-16 08:08 AM
    I'm going watch this thread, since i'm curious in an answer too!

Forums are notoriously bad for being slow. There is usually a ton of crap that has to load( page layout, adds, more adds, avatar images, signature images, linked images, linked videos, etc etc)
    For the forums I visit, i've found that they sometimes have a 'light' mode or theme. This helps speed things up for me.

Also, in your browser, try switching back and forth between 'desktop mode'. It can be found under developer tools in your browsers settings. Desktop mode works extremely well with my Classic, but I have a mouse to enable me to click on whatever little link I want.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-16 10:09 AM
    I'd suggest an alternate browser, especially one with ad blocking. Evolution seems to have it but I've never used.

I had Polarity (lightweight Android browser with ad blocking) on my Q5 and it worked great.
    06-25-16 05:55 AM
    I'd suggest an alternate browser, especially one with ad blocking. Evolution seems to have it but I've never used.

I had Polarity (lightweight Android browser with ad blocking) on my Q5 and it worked great.
    Thank you so much, I can't believe I hav not been using this browser from the beginning, what a world of difference, so fast and no issues typing on this forum now, thank you!

Is there a way to save links to the desktop, I want to add a FB link to mine, my current FB link will only open with the native browser.

Now if you could tell me where to get an older version of tapatalk that works well with BB10, I would be all set.
    anon(5597702) likes this.
    06-25-16 07:29 AM
    Thank you so much, I can't believe I hav not been using this browser from the beginning, what a world of difference, so fast and no issues typing on this forum now, thank you!

Is there a way to save links to the desktop, I want to add a FB link to mine, my current FB link will only open with the native browser.

Now if you could tell me where to get an older version of tapatalk that works well with BB10, I would be all set.
    Very glad to hear the typing is better in the browser! Happy to help. Did you go with Evolution or Polarity after?

Sorry, can't say I know of a preferred version of Tapatalk. I recall trying it out and thinking it worked fine, but that was awhile ago. Any delay or slow performance is likely a symptom of BB's Android runtime.
    06-25-16 07:28 PM