Not sure if anyone else has this problem but my version with OS 10.2 on a Q10 won't always open. Sometimes it will take 3, 4, maybe more tries before it let's me use it. Help? Tried re-installing, clearing cache and all of that. As well as restarting phone.

Posted via CB10
    Twittly App won't open? First time I hear about this issue, for sure it's something about your phone too brother. check your phone data monitor and see if you still have enoough RAM memory
    10-23-14 12:48 AM
    Nem, I just noticed that some people I follow aren't being followed via the app. I just had to refollow some people even though I'm technically already following them.
    so when you followed them from twittly it doesn't show as followed? but they're actually followed?
    10-23-14 12:49 AM
    Twittly App won't open? First time I hear about this issue, for sure it's something about your phone too brother. check your phone data monitor and see if you still have enoough RAM memory
    Hmm. Says I have 922 mb of free RAM. So I dunno.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 09:07 AM
    so when you followed them from twittly it doesn't show as followed? but they're actually followed?
    Actually I just found out why, their acct was suspended and they made new ones which is why I was confused.
    10-23-14 09:33 AM
    @dev I like to see the 'instant' notification feature on new tweets that Blaq has added -in Twittly. Do you have plans for this?

Posted via CB10
    Blacklion128 likes this.
    10-23-14 11:26 AM
    Hi Dev,

How to update to pro version if I already purchased it but uninstall it and re download it ?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 03:53 PM
    Hi Dev,

How to update to pro version if I already purchased it but uninstall it and re download it ?

Posted via CB10
    Request existing purchase in settings
    mousse04 likes this.
    10-23-14 04:47 PM
    NEM.... a very simple request bud.

Can you add a Canadian Flag in your selection of emojis? There are a few nations represented but BlackBerry is still a Canadian company and Canadians are a large part of BlackBerry owners.

In reality the only way I noticed was because I was tweeting the past couple of days about the terror attack in Ottawa and it would have been nice to include a flag in some of my tweets.

RIP Cpl Cirillo

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    10-24-14 03:33 PM
    Someone asked how to get the Pro version you do that in the app. I downloaded the free version and tried it out and works great on my z10. I went ahead and purchased the Pro just to support the author. I will try it again later on in the development when fine tuning starts.
    I am a fan of Willow myself as it is small and simple. Does almost everything Twitter and that's all I need. The wide concept of use in an app sometimes turns people away. Not saying that this is the case here but just saying. That's what makes the world go around. Like some people dislike 10.3 OS but others really love it. JMO
    I support hard working good authors who support BlackBerry. I figure my money is well spent regardless.. :-) Thanks Nemory!

Akawarrior...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    tomasdorf likes this.
    10-24-14 04:09 PM
    #Twittly 's Full Hub Integration is almost done!! With PURE REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS and LIVE STREAMING (not the same as the current one that's not perfect real time, it's 0 millisecond as quick)!

*** CHANGES ***

Fixed Hub Compose Auto Close when Done
    Finally Fixed Search Chronological Issues
    Set 100 as default search count
    Added Lock Prompt when composing from the Hub & from sharing (if set)
    Auto focus textbox when opened Search & Message
    Standardized Restart Prompts
    Added a Preview Wallpaper Menu for 30 secs
    Ability to load older tweets even with Live Streaming is enabled
    Fixed Updating Profile Picture and Banner
    Loads Fresh Profile
    Added toggle for Simplicty Mode, This will make the app look more simple
    Optimizations
    Import your own Custom Wallpapers
    Ability to clear notifications and effects
    Fixed Credentials Error when logging in
    Stable Headless (Needs more testing)
    Fixed Stuck Notification Indicator in the Icon
    Full Hub Integration
    + MORE MORE MORE CHANGES TO COME

Are you still going to use a different client after?

Will reply to concerns when I get more time! Thank you for your understanding....
    00_Agent, jaydee5799 and Dave XII like this.
    10-24-14 11:04 PM
    Nice nemo!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 01:27 AM
    I just seen an 'over capacity' error message. What does this refer to. And it looks as though I won't refresh the feed now either

Cache has been cleared

Twittly - Native Twitter Client from Nemory Studios-img_20141025_081057.png

Via my Zed30
    10-25-14 02:13 AM
    Wow. Can't wait for the update!!!! Live this app and will continue with it over all the others.

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    10-25-14 05:34 AM
    Let me amend this. It will open and show the title page but won't go further and kicks me back to the blackberry menu the majority of the time. Tried restarting/turning off but still usually won't go further than the title page the first time.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 03:26 PM
    #Twittly 's Full Hub Integration is almost done!! With PURE REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS and LIVE STREAMING (not the same as the current one that's not perfect real time, it's 0 millisecond as quick)!

*** CHANGES ***

Fixed Hub Compose Auto Close when Done
    Finally Fixed Search Chronological Issues
    Set 100 as default search count
    Added Lock Prompt when composing from the Hub & from sharing (if set)
    Auto focus textbox when opened Search & Message
    Standardized Restart Prompts
    Added a Preview Wallpaper Menu for 30 secs
    Ability to load older tweets even with Live Streaming is enabled
    Fixed Updating Profile Picture and Banner
    Loads Fresh Profile
    Added toggle for Simplicty Mode, This will make the app look more simple
    Optimizations
    Import your own Custom Wallpapers
    Ability to clear notifications and effects
    Fixed Credentials Error when logging in
    Stable Headless (Needs more testing)
    Fixed Stuck Notification Indicator in the Icon
    Full Hub Integration
    + MORE MORE MORE CHANGES TO COME

Are you still going to use a different client after?

Will reply to concerns when I get more time! Thank you for your understanding....
    Loving the App when I can use it. Is there a way the next update can show pictures in created lists of users who post them like the main feed does? All it shows is a blank space as their tweet instead of the picture they tweeted.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 03:33 PM
    To the Developer : I purchased the Pro upgrade last week, removed the app from my phone, and now re-install the app, and it wants to charge me again to upgrade to Pro. How do I get Pro back without having to buy it again?

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 04:44 PM
    To the Developer : I purchased the Pro upgrade last week, removed the app from my phone, and now re-install the app, and it wants to charge me again to upgrade to Pro. How do I get Pro back without having to buy it again?

Posted via CB10
    I believe someone answered this very question a few posts up: request existing purchase in settings
    10-25-14 06:11 PM
    I believe someone answered this very question a few posts up: request existing purchase in settings
    Yep, that worked. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 06:43 PM
    It has lot of glitches as of now. I purchased it on Oct 16 itself but when I reinstalled yesterday and was selecting dark option, it was asking again to purchase.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 07:01 PM
    It has lot of glitches as of now. I purchased it on Oct 16 itself but when I reinstalled yesterday and was selecting dark option, it was asking again to purchase.

Posted via CB10
    You have to request your purchase from settings as was stated previously in this thread
    10-25-14 08:53 PM
    Still some posts have very long link. It is in sone cases goes 10-12 lines. Very irritating. Whether Nemory is aware of this issue and its fix is coming in next release.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 09:41 PM
    Still some posts have very long link. It is in sone cases goes 10-12 lines. Very irritating. Whether Nemory is aware of this issue and its fix is coming in next release.

Posted via CB10
    I think someone complained that they wanted to see the full URL and there we have it but I also think an option is going to come if I remember correctly from previously in this thread that we will be able to get the shortened links soon if we want them.
    10-25-14 10:10 PM
    Hi all,

Just a couple of questions

1. Is there an option to auto clear cache? I found my cache was a 100mb after a week or so.

2. Is there an option to share tweets to bbm status?

There are so many options and I don't know what half of them do so thought I would ask incase I missed it.

Thanks

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    10-26-14 09:49 AM
    [WARN]"Use the search" is neither helpful nor productive. It only leads to arguing, when simply answering the question, or just leaving it for someone with patience keeps the community positive and polite. [/WARN]
    10-26-14 10:40 AM
    Nem when is the update coming?
    And should I be seeing Twittly in the hub of my phone right now?

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    10-26-14 03:53 PM
1,174 ... 3233343536 ...