When I polled for new messages it gave them to me but the old messages didn't update their times which it should. So essentially the 3 mins should be 17 mins, etc.

10-20-14 07:48 AM
    When I polled for new messages it gave them to me but the old messages didn't update their times which it should. So essentially the 3 mins should be 17 mins, etc.

https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3943/...253b8719_z.jpg
    Real time Timestamp updates isn't implemented yet but will be soon brother!
    WWBlondieDo and blueyestm like this.
    10-20-14 09:34 AM
    Upgraded to Pro this weekend and couldn't tweet fast enough it's awesomeness!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    10-20-14 09:41 AM
    Nemory your app is amazing, you are extremely talented but you have gone above and beyond in this one.

And you sound like a nice guy.

I'm gonna get everyone to support you.

I don't use twitter much but I bought the pro version anyway.

I simply cannot wait for your instagram client!

Posted via CB10
    I can't too brother!!!! But can't promise 100% thanks so much
    10-20-14 09:47 AM
    Upgraded to Pro this weekend and couldn't tweet fast enough it's awesomeness!

"Official International Accountant of the Peevishlicious Crew " via my Canadian Passport!!
    very happy to hear brother!!!!
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-20-14 09:47 AM
    Tumblr would be a lot more appreciated. (by me, of course. Though I've seem quite a few people asking for Tumblr, as well)
    Gaspertrix has shown lots of teasers to what will be coming to iGrann & I'm more than glad to what the app will be, in the (I hope) near future.
    tumblr is on the list too! can't promise much though!
    miguel89to likes this.
    10-20-14 09:48 AM
    Hey there! I don;t know if this question may have been answered before, but what does it do if i allow the app to run in the background? Just wondering if it takes a lot of battery life if i leave it on.
    so active frame works and headless works too! but notifications in headless isn't stable at the moment. permissions are explained in the bbw description
    10-20-14 09:51 AM
    Hey nemory, just another feature request. It would be awesome if the active frame cycled through the most recent tweets instead of staying on the most recent. So perhaps you could give us the option of how often it cycles (i.e every 3 mins, 5 mins, 10 mins)? Love the app btw! Bought the pro version instantly to show support!
    that would be great brother! will try thank you
    Enseterat likes this.
    10-20-14 09:52 AM
    Hi memory, I have downloaded pro to show support but when is beta going to be back as I like the quick turnaround of updates on beta?
    thanks for the support brother! I currently run the very latest version in my hand with changelogs.. still figuring out how I can put it back to beta zone. It's because ofthe upgrade issue. If it's not downloaded in bbw the upgrade won't work. I can't put it back to the old kind of beta with free upgrade to pro because it's already launched. but I will try my best to put a weekly or twice a month updates in bbw
    10-20-14 09:54 AM
    Hi nem, that notification splat is back. I have bought the pro version (well done by the way) and it suddenly appeared the other day. I have not received any notifications for it to appear again.

Uninstalled it and reinstalling it removed it, but this is a problem that needs fixing. Cache was cleared, phone has been restarted, latest official os.

Leads me onto another problem I just discovered.

In reinstalling the app, I did the following in this order

Install
    Login
    Restore settings
    Request existing purchase

Firstly when selecting the existing backup, and restarting app, nothing had changed. All the settings were the same as the installation. Is this working? When performing a backup, you can't see any existing json file. it would be nice to have a file filter active instead of an empty folder

Secondly, once I supposedly brought in my settings, I got an error message about an invalid token and something about deleting my account and retrying. Which I did.

Via my Zed30
    The notification splat bug is actually common to the whole OS, it's actually the OS's job to clean it if there's no more notification in the hub, we have no control of the splat only the OS unfortunately. So we devs can't fix it.

The backup actually doesn't backup all settings yet but will do it in next release it only backups some settings and especially the acccounts.

We can't handle the FilePicker manager to customize like you said. It's BB10 OS File Manager we can't customize.
    10-20-14 09:57 AM
    Hey Nem, I have downloaded the full version but when I went on this morning it had logged me out and when I logged back in the advertisements were back and it said I had to upgrade again?

Posted via CB10

Hi there, It may be because you haven�t restarted the app yet or you reinstalled it today. Here�s how to fix it.

Swipe down from the very top, tap Settings, scroll down and tap Request Existing Purchase, Then restart the application if tells you.
    10-20-14 09:58 AM
    You should put in more emojis! With the 10.3.1 OS, emojis are much more animated in twittly, even when inside sms

Attachment 307366

Blackberry Z10 | OS 10.3.1.821
    will try my best to add more!
    10-20-14 09:59 AM
    Sorry if this has been reported, as per pic attached my sample tweet, during composing the pic went horizontal but it's normal after has been tweet..it's happen when I pick photo from my camera files only..

Posted from large Z30 but not the largest BB anymore
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...f97fca522b.jpg
    Sorry to see this, is device identifying permission allowed?
    10-20-14 10:00 AM
    All allowed bro..running official 10.2.1.3247

10-20-14 10:46 AM
    very happy to hear brother!!!!
    Simply blows Blaq out of the water!!! Great Job Team Twittly!!!!

Nemory Studios and 00_Agent like this.
    10-20-14 10:54 AM
    thanks for the support brother! I currently run the very latest version in my hand with changelogs.. still figuring out how I can put it back to beta zone. It's because ofthe upgrade issue. If it's not downloaded in bbw the upgrade won't work. I can't put it back to the old kind of beta with free upgrade to pro because it's already launched. but I will try my best to put a weekly or twice a month updates in bbw
    Thanks, it is disappointing but as long as the bugs are fixed and the features are added I think a few updates a month will be fine as there isn't that much that needs to be addressed now.

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:36 AM
    Hi there, It may be because you haven�t restarted the app yet or you reinstalled it today. Here�s how to fix it.

Swipe down from the very top, tap Settings, scroll down and tap Request Existing Purchase, Then restart the application if tells you.
    Thanks Nem love your work

Posted via CB10
    10-20-14 11:41 AM
    All allowed bro..running official 10.2.1.3247

will look into it brother! you're using a z30?
    10-20-14 11:45 AM
    The notification splat bug is actually common to the whole OS, it's actually the OS's job to clean it if there's no more notification in the hub, we have no control of the splat only the OS unfortunately. So we devs can't fix it.
    Thanks for getting back about this. This may be an OS bug, but I've only seen this with your app. Like I said, I received no notifications to elicit the splat in the first place.

Via my Zed30
    10-20-14 04:40 PM
    Great Nem..yes z30 I am

10-20-14 06:24 PM
    why do I keep getting notification to update password for twittly, once a day
    10-21-14 01:18 PM
    Nem, I just noticed that some people I follow aren't being followed via the app. I just had to refollow some people even though I'm technically already following them.
    10-22-14 03:01 PM
    Not sure if anyone else has this problem but my version with OS 10.2 on a Q10 won't always open. Sometimes it will take 3, 4, maybe more tries before it let's me use it. Help? Tried re-installing, clearing cache and all of that. As well as restarting phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-22-14 05:22 PM
    why do I keep getting notification to update password for twittly, once a day
    can you post a screenshot please? "unpopular issue"
    10-23-14 12:44 AM
    Thanks for getting back about this. This may be an OS bug, but I've only seen this with your app. Like I said, I received no notifications to elicit the splat in the first place.

Via my Zed30
    new version will be able to remove notification effects manually
    10-23-14 12:45 AM
1,174 ... 3132333435 ...