Twitter for BlackBerry 10 does lack some features that you get in iOS and android. Do you think we can have the ability to have notifications from profiles we follow as we get with the banners on iOS?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 03:22 PM
    Which notifications are you referring to? I get notifications of follows, mentions and DMs now in the form of a notification tone, a splat on the Twitter icon and in the Hub. If I have an app open I will get a banner at the top of the screen. Other Twitter clients have different notifications, such as Blaq.
    03-22-14 03:32 PM
    I am on about notifications of tweets from profiles you choose to receive notifications from. This will be a notification for every tweet they send even if it's not directed at you personally but will exclude replies (because a tweet reply is a conversation between the two profiles unless you follow both profiles in which case you will receive a notification)

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 03:44 PM
    Never used this, but sounds like something that could be very useful! Hope it does come

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 03:47 PM
    Not able to get tweets yet, hopefully one of these days
    03-22-14 05:34 PM
    I am on about notifications of tweets from profiles you choose to receive notifications from. This will be a notification for every tweet they send even if it's not directed at you personally but will exclude replies (because a tweet reply is a conversation between the two profiles unless you follow both profiles in which case you will receive a notification)

Posted via CB10
    I see. I've never had a need for that feature but I could see it's usefulness.
    03-22-14 06:25 PM
    Twitter on bb 10 not as android or ios..to write something in a hashtag i have to copy the hashtag first and paste it..but on nother platforms no need to copy an paste..

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 06:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    This killed me. I use my favorite list for breaking news, tweets from favorite friends/family etc etc. Twitter on os10 is bare bones when compared to iOS/Android.

Sent from iOS using Tapatalk
    03-22-14 07:09 PM
    Hi all,

How all of you manage this lack of notification from twitter?

There is any app nowadays that could mange it with hub integration?

Blaq give notification of tweets or on DM and mentions?
    02-01-16 03:51 PM