hey guys so ive been having this problem with the Twitter app for Z10, the notifications that i have deleted several times keeps on coming back to the Hub, after i delete all of them itll come back after 3mins or so. Has anybody experienced this issue at all?

Sent via Porsche Blackberry�
    04-17-13 08:21 AM
    hey guys so ive been having this problem with the Twitter app for Z10, the notifications that i have deleted several times keeps on coming back to the Hub, after i delete all of them itll come back after 3mins or so. Has anybody experienced this issue at all?

Sent via Porsche Blackberry�
    Mark them as read before deleting them.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    filoinstyle likes this.
    04-17-13 08:21 AM
    Mark them as read before deleting them.

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    Alright I'll try do that when it comes back again

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 08:35 AM
    I've posted this several times. It's a bug, known issue. Pertains to mentions and interactions. Temporary partial solution is to delete all but the most recent message from the hub. Best it gets, until fixed, if ever. Marking read, then deleting doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 10:51 AM
    I've posted this several times. It's a bug, known issue. Pertains to mentions and interactions. Temporary partial solution is to delete all but the most recent message from the hub. Best it gets, until fixed, if ever. Marking read, then deleting doesn't work.

Posted via CB10
    yeah it's what I do I delete it from the job but it keeps coming back and I just have to keep on deleting.. I hope they fix it soon
    04-17-13 07:24 PM
    To clarify, I meant delete all but the most recent "Twitter" message from the hub. Leave the mist recent. It works for me. You'll have to live with one remaining Twitter message until the problem is solved. If the remaining is deleted they will all come back.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 08:36 PM