- CrackBerry Abuser
- 153 Posts
Twitter app doesn't show all relevant contacts when tapping the @ button
Since updating twitter the other day, I'm now having serious problems mentioning people in tweets. Before the update, hitting the @ key would bring up a list of all my twitter contacts which I would then scroll through to find the right one. Now with the dedicated @ button in the compose tweet box, all I should have to do is tap that and then start typing the name of the contact, at which point I'm guessing the app filters out unneccesary contacts. Well it sort of does this, but it appears that all my twitter contacts are not loaded into the app because I know I'm typing a twiiter id correctly, but there is no name to click!
I've tried removing my twitter account and adding it again, but this doesn't fix the problem. Wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience...?
- By Spider-man in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-11, 08:42 AM
- By Spider-man in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-11, 08:42 AM
- By clare2809 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-10, 06:33 AM
- By y2bandit in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-10, 06:54 AM
- By miller960 in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 0Last Post: 03-19-10, 04:50 PM