- CrackBerry User
01-22-2013, 07:23 AM #2
- 58 Posts
The Z10 doesn't have infrared built in, so it cannot replace your conventional remote.
What might work is controlling your SmartTV, even though there's no cross-manufacturer standard, via WiFi.
Or you get an XBMC settop box (now even capable of handling live TV) and my BB10 remote for it: XRMT. Remote control for XBMC (v12+).
- By hoopitz in forum PlayBook Android App SideloadingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2013, 06:44 PM
- By ndorazio in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2012, 02:28 AM
- By annamarialuann in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-10-2012, 10:46 PM
- By bodisaffa in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2010, 06:37 AM
- By bodisaffa in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2010, 06:37 AM