Truecaller for Blackberry Z10?
Anyone knows if truecaller is available for blackberry z10. It was a good one in android but cannot find it for z10. it was available for previous OS of blackberry that cannot be installed.
- 05-08-2013, 02:07 AM #6
i wrote to truecaller asking when they will come out for the BB10 platform and my decision on buying a new phone will be based on their reply..
The answered as below ...
"Thank you for your mail and feedback. Unfortuantely are we not planing to develop it in the near future. It might be a release in the end of the year but we are focusing on Android and Iphone for the time being. I would buy a Android phone if i were you. "
- 06-06-2013, 04:11 PM #7
I don't know in this app crazy world, how blackberry will survive without negotiating terms with app developers. Specially with the ones which has millions of users. I'm blackberry user since so many years and bought z10 but now that I can't see some of my favourite apps not supporting the os 10, I'm disappointed.
- CrackBerry Newbie
05-28-2014, 04:16 PM #9
- 1 Posts
How to make it work? I downloaded and installed the bar file. Even then it diesn't work. Wonder how long BlackBerry would last against its android peers if they cant have truecaller or a similar app on BlackBerry world. And is all the buzz of apk files working on BlackBerry z10 just a sham? I could hardly get hold of any at all that worked. Was a waste if time, energy and precious data.
Buying a BlackBerry in the first place is a shame, perhaps.
- By BermudasBest in forum BlackBerry 10 AccessoriesReplies: 37Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:32 PM
- By LiLAzNNewB in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 02-22-2013, 09:59 AM
- By sikhwidit in forum BlackBerry 10 AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 02-16-2013, 11:35 AM
- By jsamson77 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2013, 04:13 PM
- By White9900 in forum BlackBerry 10 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2013, 01:46 AM