A great app that helps you find new vacation spots and experiences! Definitely a must have for a frequent traveller! A very nice Android port.
    TouristEye now available for BlackBerry 10-img_00000750.png
    TouristEye now available for BlackBerry 10-img_00000749.png
    Attachment 171241
    Posted via CB10
    nag3 likes this.
    06-12-13 01:08 PM
    cool looking app but its a shame its not native....android player worse decision by RIM ever
    sris likes this.
    06-12-13 01:16 PM
    I agree I hate ports and none of these apps will ever go native don't kid yourself
    06-12-13 01:29 PM
    Hi everyone,

I'm the co-founder of the TouristEye app. I'm glad you are trying it and I hope it will be useful to you. If you find any error, please let us know writing to [email protected].

Right now we don't have the resources ($$) to hire a developer to develop a native BB app. When will we do it depends on the usage of this Android port. So if the app has a decent amount of traffic, we will of course think on doing a native app or at least change the interface to adopt a more BB style. I will be glad to hear your thought at [email protected].

regards

javier
    spiculated, ESCON, eunoia and 1 others like this.
    06-12-13 05:21 PM
    Oh thank you Javier!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 07:30 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm the co-founder of the TouristEye app. I'm glad you are trying it and I hope it will be useful to you. If you find any error, please let us know writing to [email protected].

Right now we don't have the resources ($$) to hire a developer to develop a native BB app. When will we do it depends on the usage of this Android port. So if the app has a decent amount of traffic, we will of course think on doing a native app or at least change the interface to adopt a more BB style. I will be glad to hear your thought at [email protected].

regards

javier
    Never heard of ur app, however I love going on vacation, downloading right now.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 02:09 PM
    Hi everyone,

regards

javier
    Hey Javier, I like your app. However, since bb10 devices do not come with a 'back' button, it would be helpful to update the app with an in-screen back button. This will probably help reduce frustrations when it is being used by mainstream users.

Good luck.
    06-13-13 02:45 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. It shouldn't be hard to add a back button on the top left icon (right now, we send to the first page).

Could you tell me which are the best BB10 apps for you?
    06-14-13 12:10 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. It shouldn't be hard to add a back button on the top left icon (right now, we send to the first page).

Could you tell me which are the best BB10 apps for you?
    Apps I use the most at this moment in time are CB10, linkedin, data check pro, battery booster, and my bank's app.

The rest is browser, camera, and hub. All this may evolve in the future.

Posted via CB10 on Z10
    06-14-13 04:16 PM
    I just downloaded your app and I love it! I think I will find it very useful when I plan a trip later this summer to Washington. Thanks for this as I am always looking for some ideas on where to go next!!!
    06-14-13 04:31 PM
    I tried your app and while it's very useful it's also only half as good as it could be if it were native.

Like the other poster said it needs a back button but this wouldn't be a problem if it where native and could flow like other BlackBerry apps.

Also the icon is a bit low res and it generally looks like an android app which I guess it is.

My most commonly used apps are things like skooday, Nobex, the guardian, be weather pro, and all these are beautiful native apps. Normally I delete ports due to lagging and other problems.

Cheers.
    06-14-13 04:59 PM
    I agree I hate ports and none of these apps will ever go native don't kid yourself
    still think that?
    06-15-13 08:12 PM
    Having problem signing in with twitter
    Attached Thumbnails TouristEye now available for BlackBerry 10-img_00000251.jpg   TouristEye now available for BlackBerry 10-img_00000254.png  
    06-15-13 08:42 PM
    Hi!
    I love the app. But I just loaded the download and it get a message saying error starting program. When I go to the icon, the app won't open. All i see is a black screen.

Please do not make these apps just for 10.1. people. I still have 10.0.9
    I hope you can fix this issue soon!! Love the app.
    06-21-13 08:00 AM
    Got the app and it looks nifty just wish it was native though. Hopefully you get enough traffic and develop a native one.

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 10:14 AM
    Anyone on VZW with the ANCIENT OS (10.0.9.422) using this?
    I can't seem to get it to open for me. The developer has been very helpful but we still can't solve the problem. I might need to update my OS so that's why I am asking.
    06-26-13 10:42 AM
    Anyone on VZW with the ANCIENT OS (10.0.9.422) using this?
    I can't seem to get it to open for me. The developer has been very helpful but we still can't solve the problem. I might need to update my OS so that's why I am asking.
    Load a leak or buy a sim from a different network (Canadian) to use for updating your OS. Seems to work fine on 10.1

Posted via my Zed (not Zee) 10
    06-26-13 10:07 PM
    Load a leak or buy a sim from a different network (Canadian) to use for updating your OS. Seems to work fine on 10.1

Posted via my Zed (not Zee) 10
    Yes, the answer is it doesn't work on 10.0
    I have loaded a leak( with problems of its own) but this app now does work for me. I feel sorry for people who are at the mercy of their carrier like I was. But this is a great app and I will find it very useful!!

PS Sims won't work in a VZW phone from a Canadian carrier...or any other carrier that is NOT CDMA...just in case someone is thinking of going that way. Can't be done.
    07-08-13 07:28 AM