So this morning during my daily backup the app froze up- stuck in a weird loop.

Right before my eyes, it started deleting my contacts.

No biggie, I have gmail and Att address book so I logged in to get an official count so I could double check what in the world was going on. And yep, deleted those contacts too.

Ugh. So I go the the internet site. The contacts listed there are from a back up that I made literally months ago!

I have previously been very happy with the Intouch app, and I actually upgraded to the 2 year, which was not inexpensive!

Any thoughts? I actually thought I had fixed the contacts issue on my phone. It has been all good (after A TON of work!!) since about mid July...

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 10:24 AM
    I don't have any experience with that app.
    10-04-13 02:55 PM
    Please help ... same to me....900 contacts deleted
    10-16-13 04:56 PM
    Whoa, that doesn't sound too good
    Will be monitoring it on my device

Have seen them plot here in the forums sometimes, maybe they will chime in. Aslo try sending them an email

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 04:58 PM
    I've lost a few contacts when I've used it as well. Sometimes it'll just wipe phone numbers and leave the contact's email address and that's it. Sucks.

Posted via CB10 using my BlackBerry Z10 smartphone
    10-16-13 05:59 PM
    I have no ideas whatsoever, but (after re-doing them all and saving as a contact card on my sd card) I am back in paranoia mode with my contacts.

Like I said everything had been fine for several months. I have seen the app start by itself and "download" contacts recently also, so I am really watching it closely.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 08:48 PM
    I have this app and didn't really like it so tried contactX and it works like a charm. I have not had any issues. I do know that I got an update for in touch today so maybe that was a big they fixed.

Posted via CB10
    10-16-13 08:56 PM
    Did that to me also

BlackBerry Since 2006. Z10 Rogers, Halifax NS
    10-16-13 09:12 PM
    I have the same exact issue. Lost 300+ contacts except their email addresses. And it backed up the email addresses automatically. I was like WTF. I never upgraded to the paid version for fear if this happening.

Am so pissed off. I gave to go back to my old Gmail backup from March. Of course, all new contacts I've added directly to my phone since then are gone. Gone! I hate that freaking intouch app. So without further delay, i have DELETED it. And this BlackBerry Link former desktop manager is the WORST ever. If it wasn't for the love of my Z10, I swear I would be on an Android device right now.

Posted via CB10
    Bfalcon1 likes this.
    10-20-13 08:34 AM