Could you share with us where you got it please?

Thanks.

I got it from this guy. he updates you with order progress and it got here within a week. great servIce:

Vgate iCar Mini ELM327 OBD2 OBDII WIFI Adapter diagnostic Scanner TORQUE ANDROID | eBay

Its actually quite scary how much shi* we chuck into the atmosphere when driving......I was lobbing over 1200g/km of CO2 without thrashing the car.....Need to buy a more frugal car
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-23-13 02:38 PM
    I got it from this guy. he updates you with order progress and it got here within a week. great servIce:

Vgate iCar Mini ELM327 OBD2 OBDII WIFI Adapter diagnostic Scanner TORQUE ANDROID | eBay

Its actually quite scary how much shi* we chuck into the atmosphere when driving......I was lobbing over 1200g/km of CO2 without thrashing the car.....Need to buy a more frugal car
    Thanks very much.
    06-23-13 03:00 PM
    Oh Cool! - thanks for that, hopefully the tweet will get things moving!
    06-24-13 12:45 AM
    Sigh.

It's just been denied again - here's a quote from their reply detailing why:
    I am sorry for the delayed respond. I have review your app again and I still found the same issue like before.

The main menu of your app is fine, but the buttons inside it are truncated.

Please see pictures below to help you understand on the issue.

Main menu :
    (Can you see anything wrong in those pictures? Nope, neither can I)
    There's one for the 'realtime display' as well, which is perfectly fine.

I've now explained for a third time that this is perfectly fine (getting pretty close to banging my head against a wall now). I've also asked for this to be escalated (so it'll probably still take a few days)

The additional thing in that picture that blackberry support have sent is the fact he's running the new version on the Z10, and the older version on the Q10 (which has an issue fixed) - the way I know this is that I shifted the settings button up in the new version (you can see this in the Z10 screenshot picture)

:-(
    Last edited by piemmm; 06-24-13 at 03:20 AM. Reason: adding something I noticed in the screenshot
    06-24-13 03:18 AM
    Maybe rim want to see real time display in full like on PlayBook?

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 07:25 AM
    They've cited the Q10 as the problem device due to the 'small screen' - that's the only reason it's been denied the update. Unfortunately, their reviewer doesn't realise that it's actually fine on the Q10 despite being told 3 times (and the playbook issues were also fixed in the update)
    06-24-13 07:48 AM
    All sorted now! I'm a happy developer again as Torque has now been approved and you guys should see the app in the BlackBerry App World again now (or imminently if their servers haven't updated yet)

Here's a quick vid of it running on the Q10! :-)
    Last edited by piemmm; 06-24-13 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Added video link
    ESCON and bungaboy like this.
    06-24-13 12:32 PM
    All sorted now! I'm a happy developer again as Torque has now been approved and you guys should see the app in the BlackBerry App World again now (or imminently if their servers haven't updated yet)

Here's a quick vid of it running on the Q10! :-)
    Awesome news! Just a question... any thoughts on going native with it?? not that I'm complaining about an android port.
    06-24-13 01:11 PM
    Still waiting for my Adapter from eBay, but the app is already on my Z10
    Thx for the video
    06-24-13 01:19 PM
    I got the adaptor and it works. Just need to figure out how to datalogs and review on pc

Posted via CB10
    06-24-13 02:01 PM
    Awesome news! Just a question... any thoughts on going native with it?? not that I'm complaining about an android port.
    It all boils down to time :-) If I had to create the app from scratch on each device then I wouldn't have the ability to keep adding features it in the way that's been done for the last few years

The reason it's on BlackBerry is due to the android player - a bold (and quite cool) move on RIMs part. If it wasn't there, then I wouldn't have the time to port Torque to another system (same reason for iPhone and .......'windows' devices)

It works out quite well to be honest - it means I can keep working on one version of the app (which now runs on Android, BlackBerry, and a few car stereo systems). It's all from one source tree.

The next version of the android player for BlackBerry is looking really promising - it should make things even better when we get OS 10.2 on our devices officially
    bungaboy and ESCON like this.
    06-24-13 03:04 PM
    Just to let you all know - Torque's now visible on the BlackBerry app world for the Z10, Q10 and playbook!
    06-25-13 07:21 AM
    While I am still waiting for my wifi Adapter I thought I post some Screenshots...
    The Torque app is finally here-img_00000156.png

The Torque app is finally here-img_00000157.png
    Ohh i can't wait

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-25-13 08:47 AM
    Would you not make more money from BlackBerry by making the app native?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 08:55 AM
    Anyone test this app with a bluetooth adapter? I might just by the Wifi one so that it will work with my Z and PB
    07-18-13 04:38 PM
    Anyone test this app with a bluetooth adapter? I might just by the Wifi one so that it will work with my Z and PB
    No i think it is not working with BT until a New BB10 version is out (10.2?) but it Works great with the vgate wifi Adapter ! I use it on my Z10 and a Dodge Journey and it's great so far... Ok a native Software would be cool but for now it's great
    07-19-13 05:50 AM
    No i think it is not working with BT until a New BB10 version is out (10.2?) but it Works great with the vgate wifi Adapter ! I use it on my Z10 and a Dodge Journey and it's great so far... Ok a native Software would be cool but for now it's great
    So what do you use it for? I can't get the fuel level on my patriot

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 02:19 AM
    It works fine with the WiFi adapter mentioned -- bluetooth is a problem due to an OS limitation.
    07-21-13 10:04 AM
    Great. I just tried it on my RAM and it works great on my Z10!
    07-21-13 11:55 AM
    I think this may be what we have been waiting for, for the BT version.

BlackBerry Supports Bluetooth Smart Ready to Drive M2M Application Development
    07-22-13 08:21 AM

Ya I was hoping for that! Hopefully the Dev gives us an update soon. If he says yes, the app will now work with BT, I'm buying it first thing for both BB10 (Z10) and my PB then getting a dongle off of EBay.... I'm stoked!
    07-22-13 06:23 PM

Maybe I am reading wrong, or misunderstanding, but isn't that only for native apps and not android ports?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 10:40 PM
    So does it not work as well with the Wifi adaptor?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 11:21 PM
    So does it not work as well with the Wifi adaptor?

Posted via CB10
    Works fine with Wifi adapter. Doesn't work with a BT adapter on a BB10 or PB version of the app.

I already had a BT adapter which I used for my Android tablet. But, it wouldn't work with the BB version of the app. So I had to buy another adapter (Wifi).
    07-23-13 05:29 AM
    Just ordered the vgate adaptor. Which gives the better experience? Z10 or PlayBook? I am inclined to use the Z10 as I carry it always, but I can see the extra screen space on the playbook being useful. Does the app make use of the bigger screen?
    08-04-13 11:39 PM
159 12345 ...