So, after all the chatter about 'I want this app' and 'I want that' and what is Native and what is an Android port and what is 'coming soon' I was just interested in what everyone thought were the top apps that they use right now, never mind what is coming over the horizon. I realise that by saying this I may be delving deep into my own psyche but, in no particular order mine would be:

1) BBC News with Reader (how I would love Sky News and Sky Sports Football Centre from BBOS 7)
    2) Paper Pusher Scanner (a brilliant bit of native software that has saved me buying a scanner)
    3) Where's My Water (very addictive)
    4) The Last Weather App (let's be fair, it's the one app I show iOS or Android friends and they go 'that's brilliant, I'll get that and, for the first time I can say, sorry, no you can't!, you need to be on BB - you want to see their faces!)
    5) Ten Pin Shuffle (It's a great way of spending a couple of minutes when you are waiting in a queue)

They're my top 5 most used in practice, if I'd made it top 10 I could have mentioned Stuff I Need (free), Skooday (brilliant music streaming for free), Plants vs Zombies (obviously), Data Check Pro and Battery Guru.

And I've more on the phone!

When you list the good stuff, who says there's nothing on BB?
    joggi83 likes this.
    05-18-13 06:54 PM
    1) Foursquare, my number 1 app for some time
    2) CB10, of course
    3) Nobex. Use the podcast feature, it's a great great app (only small annoyance is it doesn't update podcasts quick enough)
    4) PaperPusher Scanner. Use it most days to scan in documents for work, got a good update recently as well
    5) Battery Charger. I am slightly obsessed with tracking battery usage, this one has heaps of updates as well.
    6) SoccerTicker. Best app out for soccer scores, once again has lots of updates and lots of features added. Still miss the old scoremobile but this is almost as good.
    7) Zeebox. Like using it whilst watching F1 or Soccer, TV companion app.
    8) Series Finale. Just downloaded this today and LOVE LOVE IT.
    9) Skype. Say no more
    10) Gadget box. Cool little app, use the flash light feature often and ruler app, saves me trying to find my tape measure
    05-18-13 10:32 PM