Useless app

Posted via CB10
    02-20-15 12:50 PM
    Hey guys, I've noticed that the icons on Tilt 2 seem to be on a lower resolution than they should, at least that's how they look on my Z10. I don't know if that's something you overlooked? You seem to be using Climaicons for the Weather block, so I don't really know why they would look that way. Just a thought!
    03-29-15 07:19 PM
    This app is fraudulent and waste

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 02:15 AM
    This app has been updated many times since the first release, probably 15-20 times. I just wonder what were all those changes about? Any changes at all?
    06-09-15 04:57 PM
    This app has been updated many times since the first release, probably 15-20 times. I just wonder what were all those changes about? Any changes at all?
    Is it possible you still have old Tilt app installed? I remember that when the new Tilt v2 came out, I still had the old Tilt app installed. I would get a lot of Hub messages telling me that a new update was available. In fact, it's just that the phone was seeing the old app installed once in awhile and was thinking that I didn't updated. If you delete the old Tilt app, you should not get those updates messages anymore.

I have the app installed from long ago and didn't get 15-20 updates since v2 came out.

Posted via CB10
    dmlis likes this.
    06-09-15 05:15 PM
    This app is so useless n crappy.. it really makes no sense why users would want this!!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 02:35 AM
    This app is so useless n crappy.. it really makes no sense why users would want this!!

Posted via CB10
    Jaimin, if you don't like anything, (be it anything) just move away from it. Why on good earth are you ranting like a cry baby? Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-10-15 04:19 AM
    Jaimin, if you don't like anything, (be it anything) just move away from it. Why on good earth are you ranting like a cry baby? Lol

Posted via CB10
    Don't feed the troll, lol

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.798
    06-10-15 06:01 AM
    Is it possible you still have old Tilt app installed? I remember that when the new Tilt v2 came out, I still had the old Tilt app installed. I would get a lot of Hub messages telling me that a new update was available. In fact, it's just that the phone was seeing the old app installed once in awhile and was thinking that I didn't updated. If you delete the old Tilt app, you should not get those updates messages anymore.

I have the app installed from long ago and didn't get 15-20 updates since v2 came out.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, may be. Thanks for the hint.
    06-10-15 05:21 PM
84 ... 234