LOL @Kadusch

Look at the link I posted a few 4-5 posts above yours.

I explain pushbullet and ifttt in a thread
    Thanks for this "explanation" thread for which I won't place here again a link to, I think it creates wrong expectations. Some of the features you've listed there are wishful thinking, also for the Android client. Some of this stuff is simply not possible to make because of the concept of pushbullet or limitations BB10 has for security reasons. Even the sentence that the basic app will be pretty easy to do is just plain wishful thinking, sadly.

The Android client has some really cool advanced features like notification forwarding or a solution to answer a SMS at your desktop. I won't implement this features at this point, not only because those parts of the pushbullet API are not published yet, but also because I belive those will get covered soon by BlackBerry Blend.
    If there won't be something like Notification forwarding within BlackBerry Blend it will get integrated into BlackBullet at some point, but the SMS thing is not at my 2-do-list. If we get Blend, we don't need a clumsy solution like at Android.

But getting thing pushed to the clipboard is already a extremely cool thing. Sending a note or a draft for a BBM message. Also ifttt.com integration for my pebble smartwatch feels great. A lot of stuff gets possible, sadly not everything, but I'm sure a few of you will still love it.
    08-17-14 03:18 PM
    You can make ANY app virtually headless even if it doesn't have headless support. (Instagram, Tumblr)
    by sending notifications to you into the notifications category in the HUB the only downside to that is you will go to the website, not the app itself.
    Yeah, I could have been already several times last week the guy which postes a "first" comment at a new CrackBerry article. It doesn't work always because ifttt checks the site only all 10 minutes, but it still feels great, even with closed CB app I get notifications directly at the HUB.

The only downside is that I will need some more time and stuff for a headless module for BlackBullet, so it will get as a none headless app released first and the headless part will get added hopefully before the end of the year.
    08-17-14 03:25 PM
    ETA??? There will be a trial version also?
    08-17-14 03:27 PM
    ETA??? There will be a trial version also?
    If everything works as expected we might see a public (but still extremely limited) beta before the end of the week. Maybe in 2 weeks. It is hard to give here a exact time frame.

I hope this might work like at my app BaSA a year ago where the amount of negative reviews (because of the early state of the app) was minimal and the feedback and help I got from the users over here helped to evolve the tool to (as far as I'm was told) feature richest and best Battery and System tool at BlackBerry World within only 10 months. Let's see if we're able to repeat this for a native Pushbullet client and show the android users how it really has to work.

I will release it also like BaSA as a free, but with "my plasters" limited app. This way everyone can test and see what is offered for the few bucks it will cost. This is IMHO the fairest concept, because nobody is forced to pay before they see what is really in the box.

I know, I'm like with my other apps anyway unable to make a living with it, so I could also simply release it for free like I've done with some simpler stuff in the past. But since I develop apps I learned with each complain to hate the Android mentality: "I want it for free and I want it now!!11!!!!" and hence some more advanced features will get blocked and I will ask to spent me a Coke for the effort I had with the development.

So far are notes and links working, support for files and address will get hopefully added soon, lists at a later point.

The headless part is a bigger problem and depends on the goodwill and some work of the Pushbullet team, but we're already in contact and I'm optimistic that we are able to solve the current issues at some point.

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    08-17-14 04:21 PM
    If everything works as expected we might see a public (but still extremely limited) beta before the end of the week. Maybe in 2 weeks. It is hard to give here a exact time frame.

I hope this might work like at my app BaSA a year ago where the amount of negative reviews (because of the early state of the app) was minimal and the feedback and help I got from the users over here helped to evolve the tool to (as far as I'm was told) feature richest and best Battery and System tool at BlackBerry World within only 10 months. Let's see if we're able to repeat this for a native Pushbullet client and show the android users how it really has to work.

I will release it also like BaSA as a free, but with "my plasters" limited app. This way everyone can test and see what is offered for the few bucks it will cost. This is IMHO the fairest concept, because nobody is forced to pay before they see what is really in the box.

I know, I'm like with my other apps anyway unable to make a living with it, so I could also simply release it for free like I've done with some simpler stuff in the past. But since I develop apps I learned with each complain to hate the Android mentality: "I want it for free and I want it now!!11!!!!" and hence some more advanced features will get blocked and I will ask to spent me a Coke for the effort I had with the development.

So far are notes and links working, support for files and address will get hopefully added soon, lists at a later point.

The headless part is a bigger problem and depends on the goodwill and some work of the Pushbullet team, but we're already in contact and I'm optimistic that we are able to solve the current issues at some point.

Posted via CB10
    Nice to hear that ;-) I will be loving for sure the app if it will really be capable of notifying on my pc every time I receive an sms,bbm,whatever on my BlackBerry that's not with me! A coke seems to be a fair price (a couple of american bucks if I read it right) with your usual plasters! I remember I bought BaSa after a week or so of use The headless part seems to be a big deal for a lot of devs: but you already did a great job with Basa (again :-P) and you can still ask for help to BlackBerry itselfs probably!
    Looking forward that app to come out!
    Thx for supporting BB10!
    08-17-14 04:31 PM
    Yeah, the notification forwarding to the desktop is currently "on hold", I'm currently trying to finish everything else first because this might get covered anyway by BlackBerry Blend just like the SMS answering the android client is able to. We get able to answer BBM and SMS from the desktop using Blend, so it would be wasted time to add it also to BlackBullet.

But there is a lot of other geeky and useful stuff left BlackBullet can deliver, you will see.

Posted via CB10
    smart548 likes this.
    08-17-14 04:43 PM
    This looks amazing... I didn't even know about pushbullet but have, for many many many years, wanted the ability to quickly push small snippets and URLs from a PC (usually at work) to my phone. Currently I have a bookmark on my desktop to a QR generator site, copy paste the link into it, scan the QR code with my phone, open in phone browser/etc.

Can't wait, hope it all works out!

Posted via CB10
    QtHelex likes this.
    08-17-14 04:44 PM
    will it be possible to write a text in ms word on PC and share it via Pushbullet (BlackBullet) to BBM contact or groups?

Posted via CB10
    08-18-14 12:45 PM
    will it be possible to write a text in ms word on PC and share it via Pushbullet (BlackBullet) to BBM contact or groups?
    YES!

But what about trying it yourself?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...et-com-953158/
    08-18-14 01:14 PM
34 12