Here is the response I got from TD. I would suggest everyone who requires this app (which I do) to contact them.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting us.

We can confirm that we have no ETA for the release of the BlackBerry 10 at this time. Delivering an exceptional customer experience is our number one priority at TD Canada Trust, and we are always happy to receive feedback.

We have forwarded a copy of your suggestion to the appropriate business area for consideration of future improvements and enhancements.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. It is only through customer feedback such as yours that we can improve our products and services. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email or call to speak with a Customer Service Representative, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We only want to provide you with the best customer service experience each and every time you contact us through all of our available channels. We hope the above information and direction are helpful. Please also let us know if you have additional banking needs, we are here to help.

Warm regards,

Jennifer Co
    Internet Correspondence Representative
    TDD (Telephone Device for the Deaf) 1-800-361-1180
    Follow TD_Canada on Twitter
    Become a TD Fan on Facebook
    Subscribe to TD's YouTube Channel
    Download the TD Mobile App Now
    03-01-13 04:04 PM
    I didn't think anyone used this app. Just go to the mobile site here:

https://w.tdgroup.com/wireless/servl...KE&MARKUP=HTML

That's all the app did. Well... That and find locations? Still, doesn't seem like a big loss.
    03-01-13 05:48 PM
    Since getting my Z10 I just use the browser

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 05:51 PM
    Never thought of the app till now! I tried the mobile site on the browser as the posters above suggested, added it to bookmarks....and it's all I need when I'm on the go!
    03-01-13 06:45 PM
    Form response. I got the same message, word for word, from them.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 08:18 PM
    Now just add it to your homescreen through the browser options and there.. you have your app icon!
    03-01-13 08:22 PM
    I heard someone contacting them directly and they said they are currently testing the app on BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 10:14 PM
    TD_Canada
    @ShadowRaine Great Q, we're testing our Bberry10 app now, no official release date yet. Try td.com/w in the meantime! ^RR

Nice to know it's in the pipeline, just a matter of time til it hits BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 10:17 PM
    I got :
    Thank you for writing us about the TD Mobile App and Blackberry 10. We're happy to assist you.

We are working on our plans for a BB10 compatible app, but don't have an ETA. We recommend you use our mobile banking site at www.td.com/w in the interim and keep your eye on Blackberry World for future releases.

As BB10 and the new device have only just been released, testing must complete on the final release before we'll make a new app available to the public.

We hope this information and direction is helpful, Kurt. Please do not hesitate to reply to this message if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Karen
    Internet Correspondence Representative

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    03-01-13 10:34 PM