Has anyone got the td bank mobile payments working with the the nfc on the bb10 devices?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 05:18 AM
    Didn't know it was even an option

Z10
    08-21-14 06:00 AM
    Doesn't work with Android port. Email from TD said nothing was in the works for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 10:38 AM
    Doesn't work with Android port. Email from TD said nothing was in the works for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Have you tested on 10.3? What's the name of the app?

A slow climb to the top is always more rewarding. Sent using my BlackBerry Z10.
    Nick Spagnolo likes this.
    09-10-14 10:39 AM

Posted via CB10
    The NFC payments for TD app only works on certified devices. Even on some NFC capable android devices, or Blackberry 7.1 devices it apparently doesn't work, only the ones listed below.

Blackberry 9900
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    HTC One
    Samsung Galaxy S5

direct from their website Banking | Ways to bank | Ways to pay | Mobile Payment
    09-10-14 09:40 PM
    duh, somebody at BlackBerry please get on that

HTC TOUCH, Nokia-N97, BlackBerry Torch 9800, Z10
    09-10-14 11:19 PM
    The answer is yes.
    In Canada at least with Bell mobility + rbc bank.
    Update your banking app first then
    You need to buy an NFC sim card. Then activate the NFC option on your bb10 phone. That is the only way it will work as the Canadian banks wanted an added security features for NFC payment that can only be found on the NFC sim card at a carrier store.

If you go on the Bell website they will confirm what I just wrote

Bottom line in Canada at least you need an NFC sim card for your bb10 NFC to work

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 06:34 AM
    got this in my messages today from tb bank. Nothing new here at all. ie:NOT NEWS
    BB10 phones still not on the list

must be a reaction to ApplePay

sent them a message re this. Ridiculous to not have BB10 phones on the list!!!

View Messages
    Help | Print
    Sent Date: Sep 22, 2014 10:25 AM
    Expiry Date: Nov 3, 2014 9:00 AM
    Topic: Important Message
    Subject: Introducing TD Mobile Payment - A new payment feature in the TD App.

The TD Mobile App now includes TD Mobile Payment. You can use TD Mobile Payment for small purchases at merchants like drugstores, coffee shops and restaurants who support contactless payments to conveniently make every day purchases with your smartphone.

Any TD EasyWeb customer with a supported Android or BlackBerry smartphone, eligible TD Credit Card and the TD app can enjoy using TD Mobile Payment. The Android or Blackberry smartphone must be certified and enabled with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology (contactless) and a NFC SIM Card to securely store your payment information, and have a mobile plan with a participating carrier/service provider.

To learn more about TD Mobile Payment and eligibility:

Banking | Ways to bank | Ways to pay | Mobile Payment

Get started in 4 easy steps!

Step 1: Download the TD app

Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nada.mobileapp

BlackBerry World TD (Canada) - BlackBerry World

Step 2: Open the TD app and select TD Mobile Payment on the homepage. TD Mobile Payment will then assess whether your smartphone is supported.

Step 3: Follow the steps to add your eligible TD Credit Card(s) to TD Mobile Payment.

Step 4: Wait for the notification that confirms you are ready to go, and start paying with your smartphone!
    09-22-14 01:48 PM
    got this in my messages today from tb bank. Nothing new here at all. ie:NOT NEWS
    BB10 phones still not on the list

must be a reaction to ApplePay

sent them a message re this. Ridiculous to not have BB10 phones on the list!!!

View Messages
    Help | Print
    Sent Date:Sep 22, 2014 10:25 AM
    Expiry Date:Nov 3, 2014 9:00 AM
    Topic:Important Message
    Subject:Introducing TD Mobile Payment - A new payment feature in the TD App.

The TD Mobile App now includes TD Mobile Payment. You can use TD Mobile Payment for small purchases at merchants like drugstores, coffee shops and restaurants who support contactless payments to conveniently make every day purchases with your smartphone.

Any TD EasyWeb customer with a supported Android or BlackBerry smartphone, eligible TD Credit Card and the TD app can enjoy using TD Mobile Payment. The Android or Blackberry smartphone must be certified and enabled with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology (contactless) and a NFC SIM Card to securely store your payment information, and have a mobile plan with a participating carrier/service provider.

To learn more about TD Mobile Payment and eligibility:

Banking | Ways to bank | Ways to pay | Mobile Payment

Get started in 4 easy steps!

Step 1: Download the TD app

Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nada.mobileapp

BlackBerry World TD (Canada) - BlackBerry World

Step 2: Open the TD app and select TD Mobile Payment on the homepage. TD Mobile Payment will then assess whether your smartphone is supported.

Step 3: Follow the steps to add your eligible TD Credit Card(s) to TD Mobile Payment.

Step 4: Wait for the notification that confirms you are ready to go, and start paying with your smartphone!
    It's the same as they offered last year, no updates in features or device support, just riding on the coattails of apple pay.

We need to put pressure on TD to expand their mobile wallet to support current BlackBerry products, not just the old 9900 and handful if samsung android and HTC devices.

Posted via CB, secret level Z30
    09-22-14 06:17 PM
    I got a form letter type responce. Keep trying.

09-22-14 10:24 PM
    I messaged them (TD) again yesterday through the contact developer link in appworld, below is the interesting response I received this morning.

"I'm happy to confirm that a BlackBerry 10 Mobile App is currently in the testing phase. We do not have a set date yet for release, so be sure to check in with BlackBerry World. In the meantime, I recommend that you use www.td.com/w to access your online banking from your phone. "

I have since responded back confirming that we do have a TD app for BlackBerry 10, but it's the nfc tap to pay capabilities we are looking for and hoping that is what is in Development.

Posted via CB, secret level Z30
    09-23-14 09:17 AM
    Gotta hope the BB10 app has tap to pay. The current app works very well but a proper BB10 app would be great

09-23-14 11:03 AM
    Anyone tried to download the TD all on the Passport ? Don't see it in App world.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 04:28 AM
    Anyone tried to download the TD all on the Passport ? Don't see it in App world.

Posted via CB10
    Same, hoping TD updates their app for it. Otherwise I will try sachesi method.

EDIT: not sure if TD allowed their Q10 app to be ported or they updated their app, but now it's available to download for the passport.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Daniel Montanaro; 11-06-14 at 06:17 AM.
    11-04-14 11:03 PM