I have just sent an update for review - the changelog is:

- FIXED: the Pebble Time firmware upgrade 3.2 broke the pause button in music control - it is working again
    - FIXED: sharing JavaScript scripts from the filesystem to Talk2Watch is possible again
    - IMPROVED: completely new JavaScript implementation, which supports more apps (like ESPN, Yelp, Trip Advisor and the Up! sync)
    - IMPROVED: better app store performance with image caching
    - ADDED: new email filter to hide the message body (only the subject is displayed)
    - ADDED: timeline integration for watchapps (enable/disable pins andnotifications via the app locker)
    - ADDED: close confirmation dialog
    08-26-15 06:00 AM
    @Mioedwitnir
    Facebook notifications working?
    08-26-15 10:33 AM
    No, the whole Facebook story is really annoying. The problem is all about permissions - Facebook has changed their permission management and developers now need to justify why they want access to them. I think it is quite obvious why it makes sense for Talk2Watch. So far none of my requests has been successful.

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 11:19 AM
    When will update be released i'm so excited haha

Posted via CB10
    08-26-15 04:02 PM
    Fantastic, I can't wait. With Up! sync I can now go back to using T2WP full time on my Passport. We are very thankful for all of your hard work.
    08-26-15 04:40 PM
    So I got myself a Pebble Time Steel (after waiting for several weeks longer than needed for it to actually ship out) and bought talk2watch pro soon after (BB appworld was being a butthead for a day and not allow me to buy anything via any payment method until after the aforementioned 24 hours).

Soon after I found myself installing Misfit and using it for a full 24 hours (the pebble app was more or less accurate on my lack of sleep...).

Which brings me to 2 hours ago, trying to link my Misfit app to the PTS's pebble app in talk2watch. And after failing to register the PTS for the umpteen time ("The device is already linked to another account.") in the pebble app section, I redownloaded the Pebble companion app to reinstall Misfit. Lo and behold, successfully registered the PTS to my (newly created) misfit account on the first try.

Now I tried to sync via talk2watch's misfit interface; Settings for Misfit in talk2watch is a dud again (and left alone for the time being).

I felt burnt out with my pebble already, trying to search for answers on Crackberry, Pebble, Misfit, and reddit.

BTW, I'm not blaming anyone (yet).

Post update edit: Misfit's setting page is working again, though now I can't login. (ie. Can I blame Misfit now?)
    Last edited by info600; 08-27-15 at 12:32 PM.
    08-26-15 10:48 PM
    I know its a silly question:

- IMPROVED: completely new JavaScript implementation, which supports more apps (like ESPN, Yelp, Trip Advisor and the Up! sync)

Does this mean that the apps woul actually work in the end ? That would be bloody legendary and you'd be my hero of the day!
    08-27-15 08:04 AM
    No

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 08:47 AM
    I have just sent an update for review - the changelog is:

- FIXED: the Pebble Time firmware upgrade 3.2 broke the pause button in music control - it is working again
    Received the update a few minutes ago. This bug is still alive. Pause button is still broken.
    08-27-15 09:09 AM
    just tested from Pebble Time w T2W Pro 30.0.6.6
    Play and Pause are working fine for me
    08-27-15 09:41 AM
    Received the update a few minutes ago. This bug is still alive. Pause button is still broken.
    no its not.

espn works fine now as well.
    08-27-15 10:03 AM
    If the pause function is not working you are probably not in volume control mode. Press and hold the middle button to switch between volume and track control.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 12:31 PM
    no its not.

espn works fine now as well.
    Thats interesting. I had no issues with ESPN before this update, now everytime I open the app, it crashes. I've tried uninstalling ESPN and reinstalling it and the problem remains. I've tried turning off the Pebble and turning it back on, still crashes. I've tried restarting T2W Pro and still, ESPN crashes. Was working fine last night as I was using it to track the Jays game while I was building book shelves for my wife. Just went to track the Jays game today during work and it crashes.

Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10

Pebble Original, updated to v2.9.1 Firmware PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    08-27-15 02:56 PM
    I cannot guarantee that it will work but you could try the following :
    - delete T2W
    - reboot your BlackBerry (that is important and it seems that the app data is not deleted completely before a reboot)
    - install T2W again and try the app

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 03:07 PM
    Thanx. It works now.
    08-27-15 03:35 PM
    using Pebble Steel with T2W Pro 30.0.6.6 and Q10.
    When I launch Whatsapp on pebble, the screen shows "Loading..Pebble need to be connected" Any hints on how one can make whatsapp running under this configuration?
    thanks in advance
    08-27-15 05:43 PM
    Not sure if those instructions were for me and ESPN but they didn't work. Sorry.

Posted via CB10
    08-27-15 09:32 PM
    I'm having great luck with the latest update. Several of my apps are now working that were not previously. Here are a few that seem to be working fine now.

• ESPN
    • Yelp
    • Jawbone Up Watchface activity tracker(Massive Thank you)
    • Cards for Pebble
    08-27-15 10:52 PM
    You can take Up! as a personal favor

Posted via CB10
    08-28-15 12:23 AM
    ESPN is not working for me after the update. What did you do? Anything other than download the update?
    08-28-15 12:26 AM
    Delete - > reboot->reinstall talk2watch
    DNCBold9650 likes this.
    08-28-15 02:11 AM
    A request: when minimized, can T2WP display the current watchface instead? Or the current date and time?

Via the BlackBerry LifeBlood
    08-28-15 02:20 AM
    Hi Mioedwitnir,

Thanks for developing an awesome app for Blackberry. May I have a request?

I see that the swipe gesture to close App Store is sometimes annoying. Because when I swiped between watchfaces which represented for the screenshots of the app, I made a lot of mistakes when swiping by accident and the appstore closed. Then I have to go to the Appstore again, searching for the app or the category where I was looking for......

It happened the same with the main Back button and the "Previous Page". Sometimes I make a mistake when press the Back button then realized that I should press the "Previous page" instead.

My solution is:
    - Disable the swipe gesture for closing the Appstore
    - Making a Close confirmation dialog when press the main "Back" button.

I understand that the Previous page should be remained because you deals with the official appstore.
    Thanks you again for bringing this app for BBer. I'm not a programmer but I've tried to write some scripts for T2W based on your weather jave script. That made me so excited. Thanks for all!
    08-28-15 03:45 AM
    A request: when minimized, can T2WP display the current watchface instead? Or the current date and time?

Via the BlackBerry LifeBlood
    Yes Yes Yes! That would be amazing. Current frame is a bit... looks like a piece of crap Even T2W logo would do frankly speaking. It doesnt have to be in any way dynamic.
    08-28-15 07:08 AM
    instructions to reinstall T2W Pro worked for me. Have ESPN just fine now.
    penkejk likes this.
    08-28-15 08:38 AM
2,357 ... 6970717273 ...