Just received my pebble, and bought t2wpro, when I open it it gives me a pebble update, downloads a third and freezes!

And when I close t2wpro I loose connectivity to pebble.

Any solutions?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 08:08 AM
    Just received my pebble, and bought t2wpro, when I open it it gives me a pebble update, downloads a third and freezes!

And when I close t2wpro I loose connectivity to pebble.

Any solutions?

Posted via CB10
    T2W pro must remain running to keep the connection live. It's not headless...yet!

Try doing the update of the phone's fw via the android version of the Pebble app.
    02-26-15 08:29 AM
    T2W pro must remain running to keep the connection live. It's not headless...yet!

Try doing the update of the phone's fw via the android version of the Pebble app.
    Oooo thought it's headless already, coool.

But just tried android app, and it's not working too, update starts and stops!!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:01 AM
    Is there a way to get Evernote working?

Posted via CB10
    I bought my Pebble Steel yesterday and I used the latest Android version to update my watch and it went flawlessly

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 09:34 AM
    I have just received a response by BlackBerry about the battery issue. They say they have fixed the issue internally but don't know yet when the update will be available.

Posted via CB10
    It's a start I guess. Hopefully a leak will drop soon and we will see the fix in it.
    02-26-15 09:42 AM
    This sounds fantastic, considering how the Pebble support in T2W really did improve. The only missing thing, perhaps, is Pebble themselves paying you for your work so you can provide T2W for free, but that's daydreaming, maybe.

From my BlackBerry Q10, 10.3.1 RC2
    02-26-15 10:06 AM

Posted via CB10
    Use pebblebits dot com to download the lasted firmware then open this file by t2w.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:00 AM
    Use pebblebits dot com to download the lasted firmware then open this file by t2w.

Posted via CB10
    Perfect thnx!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 11:01 AM
    Guys how do u link watch2watch on talk2watch pro??

Posted via CB10
    02-26-15 03:02 PM
    Guys how do u link watch2watch on talk2watch pro??

Posted via CB10
    Open at the same time

My pin:2B35FB51 , bbm me if needed

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 09:47 AM
    My Pebble battery used to last ~4-5 days (with a lot of messages/vibrations). Since upgrading from 10.2.x to 10.3x and updating T2W Pro, my Pebble battery only lasts 15 hours. I'm glad to see that the battery issue is being fixed.
    02-27-15 12:48 PM
    This is still happening since I first got T2W in Christmas:

*Pebble watch vibrates*

Looks at watch

"Wait a minute.. I sent out this e-mail message 2 hours ago. Why do I need to be notified of this crap?"
    I normally receive 50-75 e-mails per day, but my watch vibrates 100-120 times due to redundant notifications, notification for my outgoing e-mails (wtf?), and it's made even worse when many of the notifications are late.

I even receive notifications on my watch for Gmail drafts that I created but did not send out.

So far the watch is only useful for telling time and counting my steps (Misfit app).

I went through a BB10 OS upgrade and I received the latest T2W updates, but the same problem persists.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by smittyline; 02-27-15 at 01:25 PM.
    02-27-15 12:52 PM
    This is still happening since I first got T2W in Christmas:

I normally receive 50-75 e-mails per day, but my watch vibrates 100-120 times due to redundant notifications, notification for my outgoing e-mails (wtf?), and it's made even worse when many of the notifications are late.

I even receive notifications on my watch for Gmail drafts that I created but did not send out.

So far the watch is only useful for telling time and counting my steps (Misfit app).

I went through a BB10 OS upgrade and I received the latest T2W updates, but the same problem persists.

Any ideas?
    I haven't noticed any late notifications. There is a setting in T2W to 'sync with phone settingd' maybe try experimenting with it.

Passport running on 10.3.1.2480
    02-27-15 02:55 PM
    I'm almost embarrassed to point this out, but the notifications that go to my Passport now (after upgrading T2W Pro to the latest version) are misspelled: they purport to come from "Talk2Wach"...)

Nonetheless, loving the new app, and not experiencing any battery issues with my Pebble Steel, but the 10.3.1 upgrade hasn't dropped from Bell yet for passport users.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-15 07:28 PM
    How is the battery life (for the phone and the device) with official 10.3.1?
    02-28-15 12:02 AM
    I am on official 3.1+2480 patch and phone battery is great, I'd say maybe 5% better than 3.0. Device (Pebble) lasts only 18 hrs vs 5 days when on 3.0. I believe Blackberry introduced a new Bluetooth feature on 3.1 which Pebble doesn't yet support and there is no option to turn the new feature off on the BlackBerry device, yet.

02-28-15 07:17 AM
    Is there a way to get bbm group messages on talk2watch from the android version of bbm?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 11:26 AM
    Is there a way to get bbm group messages on talk2watch from the android version of bbm?

Posted via CB10
    Is there a way to get the Android version of BBM to work on BB10? I was under the impression that it didn't :s

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 01:28 PM
    Didn't see any difference on my Passport. However, my brand new Pebble can't make through a day. I guess the watch is deffect

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-28-15 03:50 PM
    Didn't see any difference on my Passport. However, my brand new Pebble can't make through a day. I guess the watch is deffect

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    The watch isn't defective, see post earlier and elsewhere on CB

02-28-15 05:37 PM
    The watch isn't defective, see post earlier and elsewhere on CB

Is it fixed on latest leak?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 06:48 AM
    Is it fixed on latest leak?

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately No.

James St-Pierre likes this.
    03-01-15 06:52 AM
    Here is the answer for battery life, thanks to Agile Dev. Now how do we disable this ****ty low power sniff mode

I opened up a ticket with BlackBerry and got a prompt reply. Thanks to BlackBerry for that. Looks like the issue is with Pebble and definitely NOT talk2watch. Good news is that they might be able to fix it. But it would be a good idea to raise awareness for this issue with Pebble directly as well.

Here is the response for the issue I got from BlackBerry :

Our Bluetooth team has investigated this and found the issue is caused by the fact that Pebble doesn't support sniff (low power mode), which means that when we enter sniff mode, they will disconnect.

Due to this we allow sniff mode but require the remote device to enter low power state if it has power requirements. Although this is something we are updating on our side to force Pebble to go into low power state, the actual problem is on the Pebble side. It should behave as a low power device and enter sniff mode.

This scenario could apply to any SPP device that doesn't properly support sniff mode.

Posted via CB10

This is sad because they didn't mention if they were working on something for us or if they will let Pebble fix that... I don't think Pebble would do anything for us since they don't officially support Blackberry
    Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 06:52 AM
    I have a new update that I received from BlackBerry. After contacting Pebble and reading some of the documentation we came to the conclusion that the Pebble does support sniff mode. I sent BlackBerry the link to the Pebble documentation and received this answer:

"Thanks for that. This could require a different fix than what was recently implemented (fix is not released publicly). Our development and testing teams are investigating further."

So they had a fix which might have not addressed the bug correctly. So they are investigating again to make sure they have the correct fix.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 07:29 AM
    I have a new update that I received from BlackBerry. After contacting Pebble and reading some of the documentation we came to the conclusion that the Pebble does support sniff mode. I sent BlackBerry the link to the Pebble documentation and received this answer:

"Thanks for that. This could require a different fix than what was recently implemented (fix is not released publicly). Our development and testing teams are investigating further."

So they had a fix which might have not addressed the bug correctly. So they are investigating again to make sure they have the correct fix.

Posted via CB10
    Please keep us updated if BlackBerry can fix. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    03-01-15 08:48 AM
2,357 ... 4041424344 ...