that's what I thought. yes its 10.2.0.1791.
    11-03-13 04:52 AM
    Ok, as I cannot reproduce the error - would you like to help to solve it? I will send you a special version of the app which gives me some debug messages. Contact me via BBM 2FFF6B79
    Last edited by Mioedwitnir; 11-03-13 at 10:10 AM.
    11-03-13 09:35 AM
    Just picked up my Pebble Watch! I hope soon, I will have full access to firmware and apps! I don't have an Apple or Android device. Just my Z10.

Also I noticed at the Pebble forum,. Some folks with Apple devices discussing BBM notifications. So they can get BBM, Hopefully we will have that too soon.
    11-03-13 03:16 PM
    It is a different approach of accessing notifications. On iOS the app accesses the notification messages directly - on BB10 it tries to communicate with the object which creates those notifications. And there is raises the problem of permissions.

But the general view is right - if it is possible to access BBM message (however it is implemented) on iOS or Android, we should also get a possibility to do so.
    11-03-13 03:33 PM
    Welcome to all new pebble owners out there and check here on crackberry and also BlackBerry channels for any help ok

Posted via CB10
    offyoutoddle likes this.
    11-03-13 03:35 PM
    I have just received the approval for the update - if you use the app you should really download it.

Changes are
    - various bugfixes
    - cyrillic to latin transliterator: cyrillic messages will be transformed to a latin equivalent so the watch is able to display it. I'm currently working on making this optional and also add support for special cyrillic firmwares. Expect that for the next version.

A big thank you to my betatesters - the app would not be in this state without you guys.
    11-06-13 01:40 AM
    I will see what is possible but currently only those accounts work, which are displayed in the email drop down menu.
    Third party apps won't be easy because my app does not really access the notifications as you see them in the phone OS but holds reference to the objects which create those notifications. For third party apps the developers have to offer an interface for accessing data on the phone (for example through invocation) or if it goes via the web (Facebook, Twitter) an API.

It is easy if we see it from the other side - I provide a simple interface for any app developer to use invocation and send data (currently displayed as sms or email) from their application via my app as a gateway to the watch.
    Thanks for all your effort, this is the most promising so far. I wanted to mention that my Exchange Active Sync accounts are in the drop down list but the notifications still don't make it to the Pebble. The device also isn't segregated into work and personal spaces. Just some more information for troubleshooting or development purposes.
    11-06-13 11:05 AM
    thanks for you work!. another Pebble developer has decided not to continue to update, waiting on BB future. So i thank you for continuing your support of your app. I just loaded the update.

can you tell me if the news from Pebble today regarding SDK 2.0 will help with app development for BlackBerry? I really wish we could update firmware and get watch faces without having to use someones iphone or android.

I have had issues connecting with 2 different iPhones 4s and 5, using their Pebble apps. I have not had issues connecting with my Z10 with Talk2Watch app!!
    11-06-13 12:59 PM
    I've spoken to the developer Benjamin from talk2mywatch and thanked him for not only the latest update but for the future projects in the pipeline stay tuned folks and watch this space

Posted via CB10
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    11-06-13 01:24 PM
    Since the last update, when I get a call the watch continues to vibrate throughout the call. If I press any button on the watch, it ends the call. Any solutions?

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 08:10 AM
    You cannot solve the problem on your own - I simply did a programming mistake there. The new version (including a fix for this) is already waiting for an approval.
    As you seem to have problems with receiving my emails - please contact me via BBM 2FFF6B79 for a quick solution.
    11-08-13 08:48 AM
    In a way the irony for us BB10 owners is the release of BBM for all since this with the help of BlackBerry will probably allow in the near future a way to implement access for pebble apps in conjunction with BBM...it is important to have a little patients since BBM for all has only just been released

Posted via CB10
    11-08-13 09:05 AM
    Hi

I seem to have some problems getting notifications on my Z10.

The phone and pebble are connected and I can send ping, SMS, phone and email tests from the app to the pebble.

The problem comes when the phone receives any of these.

No notification of phone calls,even though the log shows the program detected a call.

no notification of SMS or of all email accounts. Gmail is OK, but others only notify when I respond to the mail off the phone.(says I sent the email to myself)

The next odd thing is that nothing works unless the screen is on. If it goes into standby mode then no notifications work and even the music control does not work. Have to switch on screen to get anything to work.

Running 1.12 on Pebble and 10.2 on Z10 (stl-1)

Would appreciate your help.

P.S got the Pebble today.
    11-10-13 07:53 AM
    Did you download the latest version of the app? Most of these problems were fixed with it.
    Do you use Exchange accounts for email? I know there are some problems with it, will see what can be done there.

If you have the newest version and the problems are still there, please try the following:
    - Unpair the devices, also delete the references
    - Restart the watch
    - Pair them again and start the app
    11-10-13 09:20 AM
    Hi.

Thanks for the quick response.

Loading the latest Talk2Watch update really helped.

I am alerted to sms's, phone calls and calendar events.

I can receive Gmail alerts but my other two email accounts (both exchange based) do not notify the watch. Your app detects the incoming email but flags it as "not an inbound message"

the two mail accounts in question are:

- an Outlook account
    - a work account.

Both accounts run on the personal section of the phone. i do not run the personal/work split. Would appreciate it if we could get the notifications woking for these two, as most my emails come via them.

The last quirky error, is the continuous vibrating of the phone when receiving a call. If I pick up the call, the watch keeps vibrating and when I press a button it kills the call.

BB OS: 10.2.0.1791

Pebble OS: 1.12.1

Regards

Petr
    11-11-13 06:00 AM
    Hi.
    The last quirky error, is the continuous vibrating of the phone when receiving a call. If I pick up the call, the watch keeps vibrating and when I press a button it kills the call.
    Yep, that was a known issue - I have fixed it with the new version which is available since a few hours. Unfortunately I get a network error when I try to download it - I guess this will be fixed by BB soon.

The other point - exchange accounts: it seems like an incoming mail on a exchange account has not the attribute "Incoming". I use a filtering option to check if a message is incoming or not. The problem is currently being under test.
    lotuslanderz and wikison like this.
    11-11-13 06:45 AM
    Again, thanks for the prompt response.

I look forward to getting the exchange mails to work.

Awesome work! Keep up the excellent job!
    11-11-13 07:00 AM
    Quick update.

Quirky error of continuously vibrating phone alert on Pebble has been corrected with the latest 1.3.4 Talk2Watch update.

Yeeehaa!
    11-11-13 07:03 AM
    Soory, that should read as Talk2Watch 1.0.3.4 update and not 1.3.4.
    11-11-13 07:05 AM
    Got the update. !!
    11-11-13 12:21 PM
    Really like the new update!
    I can change music tracks Also like the set time feature. If the developer can figure out ActiveSync support, I might actually start using this watch more often instead of just playing with it

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 01:13 PM
    The next version will include an option for creating Http Post scripts - I really would like to have more people using the automation features. You can do great stuff with that.
    11-11-13 01:45 PM
    The automation features that you put in this app, are the reason I decided to take the plunge and buy a pebble.
    Being able to turn on lights, lock the house and close the garage door from your wrist is bringing automation to your finger tips.

Thanks for all the hard work on this app.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 02:15 PM
    The next version will include an option for creating Http Post scripts - I really would like to have more people using the automation features. You can do great stuff with that.
    Sounds great! Please include a guide for us newbies

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 03:38 PM
    There is not much to know: you need to assign a trigger value (if you open the music app on the watch and press the buttons you will see a message like "[RX] Code 011" on the phone) - the number if your trigger sequence. The other parameter you will need is the server url - assign it to the script and you are done.
    11-12-13 01:16 AM
2,357 1234 ...