1) You may need to update to the latest firmware. You'll need to sideload the Pebble app to do so.

2) For this, again you'll need to sideload the Pebble app to install watch faces.

3) I'll add you as a contact of you want.

Here's a walk through of the app Third party Pebble watch app Talk2Watch updated with many new features | CrackBerry.com
    Sideload sounds scary lol

Anyhow thx for the answers and please add me as a contact.

Btw, I just watched the video very good. Thx
    Last edited by Granrey; 01-08-14 at 09:29 PM.
    01-08-14 01:36 PM
    Hi Mioedwitnir,

As others have mentioned, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you've put into this app - my Pebble would be pretty useless without it.

That said, I have 2 bugs I wanted to pass on.

I have 5 email accounts (1x active sync, 3x gmail, 1x hotmail) I set the app to include notifications from all except the active sync account, but messages for that account are still being pushed to the Pebble. Any idea why given that it's un-selected in your app?

My other issue is that I created a script for Weather (trigger 000). It works fine when I click the "Execute" button, but pushing the trigger from the device does nothing. Log does show [RX] Vol Up [RX] Code 0 (3 times). Any ideas?

I'm on the 2.0 beta now, but had the same issues on 1.14.1
    wikison likes this.
    01-08-14 01:40 PM
    I will check the active sync thing. You probably press the buttons too slow - the log should show something like "Code 000".
    Check the settings for "Doublepress timeout" and set it to a higher value.

Posted via CB10
    Fnord likes this.
    01-08-14 02:17 PM
    I have them both installed. it only conflicts if you forget to tell the android app to disconnect.
    01-08-14 04:58 PM
    Sideload sounds scary lol

Anyhow thx for the answers and please add me as a contact.
    you don't need to sideload if you have one of the Beta versions of the OS installed.
    01-08-14 05:01 PM
    Hi Mioedwitnir,

As others have mentioned, I just wanted to thank you for all the hard work you've put into this app - my Pebble would be pretty useless without it.

That said, I have 2 bugs I wanted to pass on.

I have 5 email accounts (1x active sync, 3x gmail, 1x hotmail) I set the app to include notifications from all except the active sync account, but messages for that account are still being pushed to the Pebble. Any idea why given that it's un-selected in your app
    I have a similar setup, 1 ActiveSync, plus 5 additional imap accounts and see same behavior, when I deselect the ActiveSync account in T2W, the notification for messages received are still sent to the watch.

Posted via CB10
    Fnord likes this.
    01-08-14 06:59 PM
    You probably press the buttons too slow - the log should show something like "Code 000".
    Check the settings for "Doublepress timeout" and set it to a higher value.
    That fixed it. Thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    01-08-14 07:11 PM
    1) You may need to update to the latest firmware. You'll need to sideload the Pebble app to do so.

2) For this, again you'll need to sideload the Pebble app to install watch faces.

3) I'll add you as a contact of you want.

Here's a walk through of the app Third party Pebble watch app Talk2Watch updated with many new features | CrackBerry.com
    Add me too please (and I also want to buy your super cool beta Z30 case that you did the review for )
    01-08-14 07:22 PM
    I only have 10.2.0 x

Any video showing how to sideload?
    Last edited by Granrey; 01-08-14 at 09:31 PM.
    01-08-14 09:19 PM
    Hi,
    I have an AVM FritzBox as router. It can signal incoming phonecalls via TCP Port 1012. Thus I did modify a perla script that I found and it is running on my RaspberryPi. It listens to the FritzBox via TCP and forwards the message via UDP to Talk2watch and thus my Pebble You can find the script here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ritz2pebble.pl

It is based on: Anrufmonitor nutzen - Fritz!Box
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/perl -w
    #
    # fritz2pebble.pl
    #
    # Synopsis:
    # Script is run as a service daemon. It connects to the Fritz!Box Fon Ata
    # (port 1012) and receives the calling string (number of the party calling
    # in). This number is passed on to onto Talk2Watch for BB10another.
    #
    # Requirements:
    # - must be able to reach tcp port 1012 on your FB
    # - activate call monitor on FB by dialing #96*5*
    # - required perl package
    #
    # Licence: GPL2
    #
    # History:
    # ver. 0.1 - 20060401 - Lars G. Sander, Zuerich
    # First public release.
    # ver. 0.2 - 20060510 - Ulrich Dangel <[email protected]>
    # Added telefon book support
    # ver. 0.3 - 20140109 - Marcel Meissel, Frankenthal, Germany
    # Modified to send number to Talk2Watch App on BB10 device
    use IO::Socket::INET;
    use strict;

# your fritz box (ip or hostname)
    my $FRITZBOX="192.168.2.1";
    my $TELEFONBUCH="$ENV{HOME}/addressbook";
    my $BB10IP="192.168.2.95";
    # my $BB10IP2="192.168.1.118";
    my $BB10UDPPort="8989";
    my $BB10FBName="FritzBox Home";
    my $BB10MSG="Anruf von: ";
    #-------- NO USER SERVICABLE PARTS BELOW -------#

sub read_book {
        my %book = ();
        open(IN, "<", $TELEFONBUCH) || return ();
        while(<IN>){
            chomp;
            my @elements = split(":",$_);
            $book{$elements[0]}=$elements[1];
        }
        close(IN);
        return %book;
    }

my %book = &read_book;

my $sock = new IO::Socket::INET (
            PeerAddr => $FRITZBOX,
            PeerPort => '1012',
            Proto => 'tcp'
            );
            die "Could not create socket: $!\n" unless $sock;

while(<$sock>) {
            if ($_ =~ /RING/){
                    my @C = split(/;/);
                    my $nr="";
                    if (exists($book{$C[3]})) {
                        $nr=$book{$C[3]};
                    } else {
                        $nr=$C[3];
                    }
                  #  my @args = ($EXTPRO, "Anruf: ", $nr);
                   # system(@args);
            my @args = ("SMS\$\$" , $BB10FBName, "\$\$", $BB10MSG, $nr);
            print (@args);
            my $BB10Sock = new IO::Socket::INET(PeerAddr => $BB10IP, PeerPort => $BB10UDPPort, Proto => 'udp', Timeout => 1) or die('could not connect.');
            print $BB10Sock @args;
            # my $BB10Sock2 = new IO::Socket::INET(PeerAddr => $BB10IP2, PeerPort => $BB10UDPPort, Proto => 'udp', Timeout => 1) or die('could not connect.');
            # print $BB10Sock2 @args;

}
    }
    Mioedwitnir and svzi like this.
    01-09-14 07:25 AM
    Very few bugs once you have the latest firmware and don't have the android pebble app installed on your phone. The android pebble app conflicts with Talk2Watch if you have them both installed.

Strongly recommend getting a Pebble and use it with this app

Okay, thank you.
    As far as I know there is a metal version now from Pebble, is that right?

- Developer of PinGuin
    01-09-14 12:02 PM
    Yes the new one is metal. It's sweet looking.
    01-09-14 01:09 PM
    Hi. I'm using T2W with my pebble and my Q10. I'm looking for understand how I can use the scripst. Ther is an example or ein tutorial for that? Can someone explain how use this feature?

Sorry for my English.

Grazie

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 02:03 PM
    Hi. I'm using T2W with my pebble and my Q10. I'm looking for understand how I can use the scripst. Ther is an example or ein tutorial for that? Can someone explain how use this feature?

Sorry for my English.

Grazie

Posted via CB10
    DJ's video here provides a good overview on how to create a script: Third party Pebble watch app Talk2Watch updated with many new features | CrackBerry.com
    01-09-14 04:36 PM
    DJ's video here provides a good overview on how to create a script: Third party Pebble watch app Talk2Watch updated with many new features | CrackBerry.com
    Ok, i've seen this video, and read this post. Is the use of the followng commands:

- Invocation: start invocations of other apps
    - HTTP GET: receive answers from a remote server to get access to all kind of notifications you want. The answer will be parsed using the same scheme as for TCP/UDP. (See "Settings"->"Network" for more information)

For example is possible use HTTP GET for read an rss?
    01-09-14 06:03 PM
    If someone can help me. I would appreciate it. I just got this watch.

Watch pairs with phone but disconnects inmediately and phone says it can't connect after.

I have deleted the phone from the watch and the watch from the phone several times. I have rested the phone too.

My watch does pair and keeps connection with PlayBook though.

Specs :
    Z10. Os 10.2.0429
    Watch : v1.12.2
    Thx

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 07:24 PM
    Updated firmware on a iPhone. Still have same issue on my berry.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 09:28 AM
    For example is possible use HTTP GET for read an rss?
    You will need some sort of parser for that because the GET request returns a lot of metadata. So currently that is not possible - the use case is more in the field of private servers which can send a reply in a special defined format.
    01-10-14 10:33 AM
    I have finally found the time to fully read this whole thread. I don't have a pebble yet but am ordering the Steel. I can't wait to get it and start using this app!

My hats off to the developer! Seems like an amazing app, and I can't wait to see what other surprises you have up your sleeve for future updates.

I am super impressed with your app, your responses in the forums and your dedication to your app and the suggestions of others. Complete strangers asking for things and you haven't hesitated to try and implement all ideas that are possible...that is dedication and the qualities of a wonderful person. I will be using your app more because of your dedication than the services it provides because I have no doubt that while certain things aren't possible yet, as soon as they are you will make them available to us!

Cheers! Sorry for the long post, I'm just thoroughly impressed!

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 05:18 PM
    Man I want the steel!! Sharp!..i am having lots of fun with Pebble watch! And yes, Talk2watch dev. Is very involved with his app. And is in constant discussion with some of us on the BBM Pebble Group!

Posted via CB10
    01-10-14 07:39 PM
    well, I was able to solve my problem by downloading the leaked os
    01-10-14 10:08 PM
    Hi All. Really enjoying the app with my Q10. I discovered scripts today to enable foursquare checkin and weather. BUT I can only get them to work when I press "execute" button in the app. If I press 000 in music on the pebble which is my trigger to start sports, nothing happens. I have to take up the phone which seems kinda pointless.
    Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 04:28 AM
    Hi All. Really enjoying the app with my Q10. I discovered scripts today to enable foursquare checkin and weather. BUT I can only get them to work when I press "execute" button in the app. If I press 000 in music on the pebble which is my trigger to start sports, nothing happens. I have to take up the phone which seems kinda pointless.
    Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    I'm quite sure you press the buttons too slow. When you press the buttons what does the apps UI show? There should be a field with "Code 000".
    Check the settings for "Doublepress timeout" and set the slider to a higher value.

If the displayed trigger matches the one you have defined it is a bug or the trigger is already in use. Try another trigger value in this case.
    01-11-14 05:02 AM
    This is a screen shot of weather request that I have defined as 222. I am pressing fast
    Talk2Watch - an advanced Pebble BlackBerry 10 app-img_00000051.png

Posted via CB10
    01-11-14 08:31 AM
    Not fast enough. go into settings->audio and change the double press to longer...fwiw i use 441ms
    01-11-14 09:37 AM
2,357 ... 910111213 ...