Figured it out, it only works on FB Chat. Has anyone tried Smart watch companion with t2w pro. If so how do you like it.

Posted via CB10
    The pro allows connections with other apps. I personally like the connection with Powertools. Powertools is a great app.

I actually purchased t2w pro to thank the developer for allowing us to us the pebble watch on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 05:22 PM
    OK same phone, same watch, same watch faces, only difference now I'm running Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1418 and my pebble is back to 3 to 4 days of battery life. On ANY of the 10.3.1 I was lucky to get a day and a half.

Back to 10.3.0 for some testing
    coolcut likes this.
    12-20-14 09:13 PM
    Can't remember, does 10.3 give caller ID, or do you need 10.3.1 for that? Might roll back myself

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 07:19 AM
    Can't remember, does 10.3 give caller ID, or do you need 10.3.1 for that? Might roll back myself

Posted via CB10
    CallerId will be supported in the next update of Talk2Watch Pro, in the meantime, you can add CallerId if you have 10.3 or greater by downloading free app CallerWatch by amazing dev CellNinja : CallerWatch - BlackBerry World

lotuslanderz, vvvhhh8 and barryb20 like this.
    12-21-14 08:06 AM
    Cool! When we can expect an update?

Posted via CB10
    williaml likes this.
    12-22-14 12:02 AM
    I have a Pebble and am currently using it with my z10 but would love to use it with my Bold 9900 as well.
    12-23-14 02:48 AM
    Overall great app (and can't wait for the update!).

When signing into Facebook, I get stuck at the remember this browser screen and can't seem to click through the finish the sign in: the button is cutoff and there is no scrolling ability (screenshot attached).

Anyone else have this issue?

Talk2Watch - an advanced Pebble BlackBerry 10 app-img_20141225_043229.png

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    12-25-14 03:33 AM
    Can we beg for christmas teasers on whats the status of the next update?

We really appreciate your work.

Posted via CB10
    williaml likes this.
    12-25-14 03:13 PM
    Can we beg for christmas teasers on whats the status of the next update?
    I'm as good as done with implementing the functionality, there are still some minor bugs which have to be fixed but this will not take much time either. The implementation of the Pebble app store raises some legal questions (additionally 'Pebble' is now a trademark), so I'm in close contact with the Pebble guys to get everything the way it shall be. I think I will be done with bugfixing when they have set up a document about our cooperation.
    12-26-14 11:36 AM
    I'm as good as done with implementing the functionality, there are still some minor bugs which have to be fixed but this will not take much time either. The implementation of the Pebble app store raises some legal questions (additionally 'Pebble' is now a trademark), so I'm in close contact with the Pebble guys to get everything the way it shall be. I think I will be done with bugfixing when they have set up a document about our cooperation.
    Just got a pebble for Xmas and must give you a big thanks for the work you've put in with your app I downloaded the free version yesterday to try but will be upgrading to the pro version tomorrow
    Thank you very much
    Andrew
    12-26-14 02:18 PM
    Thanks so much! Looking forward to the update XD

Posted via CB10 from my Passport
    12-26-14 08:04 PM
    Downloaded pro version and the one thing I can't get to work is reply to sms it says error sms failed on q10 with 10.2 thanks
    12-27-14 02:28 AM
    I hadn't even thought of how Pebble would have to address the use its stuff in a legal sense, but of course they would.

Posted via CB10
    12-28-14 02:08 AM
    Is there a way to launch BB assistant using a script from the watch
    01-04-15 09:26 PM
    Is there a way to launch BB assistant using a script from the watch
    This would be amazing!
    Also I saw someone post once they could use Talk2Watch Pro to control their Phillips Hue lights, can anyone shed some light on how to do it?

(forgive my awful pun)

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 08:12 AM
    This would be amazing!
    Also I saw someone post once they could use Talk2Watch Pro to control their Phillips Hue lights, can anyone shed some light on how to do it?

(forgive my awful pun)

Posted via CB10
    Check out Hue Companion in BlackBerry World! You can find it at Hue Companion - BlackBerry World
    hashtagwinning likes this.
    01-05-15 08:15 AM
    Great news - Pebble has given me a referral link for their store which will give you 20 $ discount. Buy your new Pebbles via https://getpebble.com/promotions/t2w
    I know is is quite old, just decided to buy 2 for me and my wife and I stumbled upon your federal link, seems it doesn't work anymore.

Should I go ahead and order 2 or u think u can get this link refreshed??

Thnx and great job on your app, can't wait to get the pebbles to rock your t2w pro!

Am glad some developers haven't jumped ship! Hats up!!

Passport Powered
    01-05-15 03:33 PM
    I have just tested the link (via my Z30). It works fine here and even shows a message about the discount. Please note that it is applied on checkout.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-15 10:09 AM
    Could someone please explain the differences between the free and paid versions of T2W?
    01-08-15 02:53 PM
    Free is for free-loaders, Pro is for professionals

Sorry couldn't resist, script mode, actions and sports app to name a few of the top of my head.

Also support for the Dev

Barry
    01-09-15 09:56 AM
    I have Talk2Watch Pro and the "Battery is Full Charged" message shown on my Pebble watch is not proper English. It should say "The battery is fully charged." Just a small nit-pick.

Also, I couldn't find a way to contact the Talk2Watch developer through the app or at BB World. I wanted to submit bug reports in the last couple weeks but then I found this crackberry thread.
    01-09-15 11:05 AM
    Hi,

do you know if the pebble app evernote works with t2w pro?
    It is working with the android pebble app, but it isn't with t2w free version.

Any suggestions for watchfaces with calendar and wather forecast that are working with t2w?

thanks in advance,
    Ede
    01-13-15 05:13 AM
    How do I disconnect the Talk2Watch Pro app from my Pebble?

On the regular Talk2Watch, I was able to do it in the Settings menu.

Edit: Sport setting is not working on either Talk2Watch versions.. I'm currently on Q10SQN100-4/10.3.1.1949.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 12:52 PM
    Below are the problems that I'm facing with Q10 and Talk2Watch Pro:

• I get alerts (on my Pebble watch) every time I send an e-mail. I don't need alerts for my out-going e-mails.
    • While I compose a new Gmail message, it automatically saves a draft and then I get an alert on my watch. The only alerts I should be receiving is for incoming e-mails, not outgoing e-mails and drafts.
    • Sometimes I receive alerts 2 hours late.
    • Sometimes I get alerted 4 times (for up to 2 hours) for one single incoming e-mail.
    • I have 4 Gmail accounts. In Talk2Watch app settings, I turned off notification for 1 e-mail account.. but I still get notification from all accounts.

I should be alerted only to incoming e-mails. One alert per incoming e-mail. That's all I want for now. Is there anything I should do or does the app need to be updated?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by smittyline; 01-15-15 at 09:36 PM.
    01-15-15 12:04 AM
    Well 10.3.1.2072 still kills the Pepple battery in about a day. I've tried deleting and reinstalling T2W Pro also factory reset the watch.

Let's see how 10.3.1.2072 ‎treats my Pebble.
    01-17-15 08:21 PM
2,357 ... 3334353637 ...