With the likes of Google Chrome, one can log into it, and thus have the SAME Favourites no matter the computer, smartphone or tablet device being used...

Does anyone know if there is an app or something similar that can be used on a BlackBerry Z10?

I don't particularly want to use a side loaded version of Chrome, but nonetheless, my question still stands.
    04-11-13 07:27 AM
    This would be a great app if there is anyway to even create a bookmark app that would provide a page the shows "otherSessions" data used by chrome. The same way you can run Keep by linking drive.google.com/keep . Anyone know if it is possible to link or if there is an api for otherSessions ?
    04-11-13 07:56 AM
    No app that I know of but I did what I did on my Playbook. Export my Favorites as an .htm file from the PC and transfer them to the Documents folder of the Z10. It opens as a web page with your links listed and you can click from there. Access them a couple times and it even stays in your history so you dont have to go to the Documents folder everytime you want to launch them. It doesn't sync anything but as least I have my Favorites (over 50 of them) on my phone.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    04-11-13 08:12 AM