Is there any way to alter the order of Watch Later videos? I would prefer to have them in newer to older (or recently added) order, now it seems they are presented in reverse order.
    Thx, Wolf

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    10-14-14 09:14 AM
    thanks Wolfgan,

I had a look now and seen I didn't treat watch later and favorites videos as a common playlist. I added this support and you will find it soon in the next update. So when listing a playlist, a favorite list or watch later, you will be able to use the "Playlist Videos Order" in the upper filters list.

edit: only watch later accept sorting
    Last edited by lildeimos; 10-14-14 at 10:04 AM.
    Wolfgan likes this.
    10-14-14 09:54 AM
    Is there anyway to reorder the preloaded videos? When is the next update?

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    11-26-14 06:58 AM
    Is there anyway to reorder the preloaded videos? When is the next update?
    at this stage there is no way to sort them, they are in alphabetical order. I put a note in my TODO list about this and I will take a look, thanks for the suggestions.
    I don't know yet about the next update, but I think soon
    thanks
    bobo616 likes this.
    11-26-14 07:10 AM
    I have also found that I can't play my preloaded videos in their own screen, only in the list. If I try to play them it loads up a random video that I haven't preloaded.

Also, why do we have a limit of 500mb for preloaded videos, didn't it use to be 5000mb?

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 04:25 AM
    when the app is purchased the limit rises from 50Mb to 500Mb, but in the Settings page you can define your own limit up to 8000Mb.
    11-27-14 06:05 AM
    when the app is purchased the limit rises from 50Mb to 500Mb, but in the Settings page you can define your own limit up to 8000Mb.
    Thanks, sorry I missed that setting.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-14 12:21 PM
    It's hands down the best Youtube app. It has virtually all the features. Destroys fast tube.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 10:29 AM
    I love this app, and salute the dev!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 10:44 AM
    Some YT video links I receive (ie via email, whatsapp or bbm) aren't catch up by SuperTube and are opened by the browser instead. Is there any way to re-register SuperTube as the default app handler of any URL YouTube related?
    Thx, Wolf

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:34 AM
    Use Card Browser.

I like it more than Hub Browser because Card Browser is fluid unlike Hub Browser that flickers and isn't smooth.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 12:11 PM
    I see the update. Looks like good stuff. Regarding the ability to upload videos to our channel, will we be able to change the name of the video, add a description, tags, etc, or will we only be able to upload the video file itself and have to go in through the web to make the other changes?

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 08:30 AM
    Thanks for the update, I am going to have fun testing it.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 08:34 AM
    I see the update. Looks like good stuff. Regarding the ability to upload videos to our channel, will we be able to change the name of the video, add a description, tags, etc, or will we only be able to upload the video file itself and have to go in through the web to make the other changes?
    some times ago has been asked to me to make a direct link to YouTube upload functionality of the BB10 OS. To do that before, you had to share a local video and choose YouTube to opend the card. In few words, supertube open the system YouTube upload app (as a card) and I have no control over it.

@Wolfgan: can you give me the hard youtube links that supertube won't open please ? I think they can be added
    01-20-15 08:43 AM
    Understood. Was hoping it would allow me to get rid of another app I downloaded for uploading videos from my device. Looks like I'll be keeping it. Your efforts are appreciated, as always.

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    01-20-15 09:50 AM
    I'm getting random Error Getting Video Infos messages, along with Error: 1 Internal messages after the last update. Has anyone else reported anything?

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 11:09 AM
    I'm getting random Error Getting Video Infos messages, along with Error: 1 Internal messages after the last update. Has anyone else reported anything?
    yes, I noticed that too yesterday. I worked on it and fixed but I am afraid that till monday or thursday the update will not be available.
    Since I must update the fix, there is also a new feature to let you force the aspect ratio modes of the video from normal, 16:9, 4:3, 1:1 and stretch to fit:
    Super2 for YouTube-img_20150130_181823.jpg

Thanks LyBerry
    Wolfgan likes this.
    01-30-15 11:27 AM
    Outstanding! As long as a fix is on the way. Fortunately, it doesn't interfere with my watching videos but so much. It more so impacts my ability to preload videos. I'll be on the lookout for the fix. Thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    01-30-15 03:39 PM
    Got the update. All better so far. Still my most heavily used BB10 app. Can't live without this app considering the videos I watch. My only thing is that Facebook (the app) is not integrated so I can click on the icon or whatever for a video and it opens in SuperTube. My work around is to quickly copy the link when the browser opens, then close the browser and go to SuperTube. :-p No big deal but would be nice to save those couple of steps.

Great job on the app.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-15 02:50 PM
    While watching a video is it possible to also save it to our preloaded files without coming out of the playing video?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 05:33 AM
    I didn't put the preload choice while watching the video because it can reduce the quality of the playing video. I mean that, expecially under non wi-fi connection, the download bandwidth can reduce the band needed by the video. For now, you can swipe from left edge to go back to the list and preload the video.
    I will think about this, thanks
    02-25-15 09:21 AM
    I have found that swiping to the right while video is playing and trying to do the preload can sometimes either lead to the video playback getting interrupted or the preload failing. I normally stop the video (not pause but actually use the back button to stop playback) and preload before going back to watch it - saves on data when you're not under WiFi and, preloaded videos leave you with little to no buffering when you scroll forward or backward.

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    02-25-15 02:01 PM
    Thank you LyBerry, your observations are always welcomed
    02-25-15 02:08 PM
    Just bought the app after using it for a week.
    Probably one of the best for BlackBerry users.

Let's hope you iron out the app more.

Posted via CB10 using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    lildeimos likes this.
    02-25-15 02:31 PM
    I didn't put the preload choice while watching the video because it can reduce the quality of the playing video. I mean that, expecially under non wi-fi connection, the download bandwidth can reduce the band needed by the video. For now, you can swipe from left edge to go back to the list and preload the video.
    I will think about this, thanks
    Thanks, it is a good point about bandwidth that I hadn't considered. Maybe just being about to add the video to a preload queue to be downloaded later could be a compromise apart from the obvious work around of coming out of the video.

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    02-26-15 05:11 AM
316 ... 910111213