I use BlackBerry remember app daily, probably only less than the HUB. But one thing I find it annoying is, you have to press the cancel button on the top to go back from a note to the note list. I always try to do the same thing by swiping from the left to the right because it's the most intuitive gesture to do this and many apps such as BlackBerry HUB, BlackBerry File Manager, even Android app Flipboard, adopted this gesture for this purpose.

If you have other suggestions, please post it in this thread. Hopefully it gets the attention from BlackBerry and make this app even better.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    03-17-15 10:00 AM
    My need: Transfer notes from unfiled notebook to any other note service like Evernote, Outlook etc

My want: Dark theme

PS: Inconsistencies in OS is really pathetic. Some apps give swipe to back, in some you have to press back arrow, in some Cancel button on top left, if you search anything cancel in top right
    Imagine this in Passport
    03-17-15 11:20 AM
    Suggestion would be to eliminate the split between Tasks, Notes and Tags. The original implementation where you could create a folder and house, tasks, notes, flagged emails within that folder was perfect. You could also, filter that by tags. This made it very useful.

I tried using the new implementation and I had to stop because of those limitations
    03-17-15 04:25 PM