SuccessQuotes is an BlackBerry application motivating you to hard work and to be enthusiastic to achieve your goals and make your dreams come true.It has Database with 1000 success quotes for more than 180 authors. You are free to browse all of them directly by authors or you can receive a quote of the day every day at the time you specify . Also you can share any quote by different ways (sharing on facebook,tweet on twitter and sending to your friend by whatsApp,email and SMS).

you can download from here
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=EG

please give your feedback cause this is a beta version and i need more ideas on it .

Thanks ...
    04-11-14 07:32 PM
    No offense meant - Assuming they are in English : are quotes from a grammatically correct "source"?

**EDIT** Found the app. Actually looks pretty decent, nice screen shots, but with only a few reviews, and those complaining of advertisements in a paid app - NO GO for me.

I pay - don't feed me ads! Free app - go ahead, spam me; if I like the app I'll accept it, but I'd rather have a free/limited feature/ad version and an option to purchase full features and kill the ads.

Back to work. Since it's beta, make the change. My opinion only, your the dev and the one doing the hard work. A definite thanks for developing for BB10!
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by DocDRM; 04-12-14 at 01:09 AM.
    04-12-14 12:58 AM
    You're right maybe advertisements will kill my app .but I will publish a new release without ads.
    04-12-14 08:14 AM