Hi Everyone,
    I'll apologise in advance if this has been posted elsewhere but, I love my z10's many many features but ran across a real pain in the *ss lately with movie maker. When i created a movie via movie maker and successfully posted it from my BBz10 to facebook, FB quickly removed the movie post sighting "...Alleged Copy right Infringement". ? Anyone else have this BS?? FB is full of 'infringements' so why is a movie of a family trip with 'Partly rockers' a crime, or a 'kung foo fight' track playing as my kid is shown in her Moytie class c/w vids and pics?
    Anyone know how to circumvent the FB Nazi?
    04-05-13 10:08 AM
    I'm guessing someone claimed copyright to the songs you were using. Try upoloading with no music and see what happens.
    04-05-13 10:10 AM
    sorry, found a related thread.
    04-05-13 10:15 AM
    That definitely is strange, try as suggested, upload without the music and see what happens
    04-05-13 10:16 AM
    Thanks ... i'll give it a go. The movie of the kids ripping down the hills on sleds without motorhead playing just isnt the same
    04-05-13 10:17 AM
    I've had this same issue and it appears to be an infringement of the music I used which was a popular song.

When I used the native canned tunes, it uploads fine to FB.

I've not tried to rename the popular song and then upload it again, might be worth a try.
    04-05-13 10:30 AM
    PS - maybe Facebook doesn't approve of your taste in music its legendary for bad #PanFlute
    04-05-13 10:31 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    I'll apologise in advance if this has been posted elsewhere but, I love my z10's many many features but ran across a real pain in the *ss lately with movie maker. When i created a movie via movie maker and successfully posted it from my BBz10 to facebook, FB quickly removed the movie post sighting "...Alleged Copy right Infringement". ? Anyone else have this BS?? FB is full of 'infringements' so why is a movie of a family trip with 'Partly rockers' a crime, or a 'kung foo fight' track playing as my kid is shown in her Moytie class c/w vids and pics?
    I had the same issue, it wouldn't let me upload to FB presumably because I used a ColdPlay track in my story.

Rather than upload the video without sound, because thats would just plain suck, the best workaround I could find, was uploading it to YouTube which was quick and painless with no issues, and then posted the Youtube link to Facebook.

CDM76 likes this.
    04-07-13 04:34 AM
    Hi Everyone,
    This is quite literally insane in the membrane. Facebook seems to be becoming increasingly anal. I never had a problem uploading a couple of Story Maker videos with popular tracks attached but that was in February so perhaps things have changed since then.
    04-08-13 11:31 AM