Hi All... Does anyone know how to add more than one picture to a frame at the same time in Story Maker? I have seen this used a few times on vids but can not see any option for thin on my Q10! This vid shows what I mean Our trip to Pulau Perhentian - YouTube ..I want to be able to show 2 or 3 pictures at the same time ( that zoom like on the vid )

Thanks for your help

BTW its HOW now MOW!
    Last edited by loreburne; 07-02-13 at 05:59 PM.
    07-02-13 05:44 PM
    Hi All... Does anyone know how to add more than one picture to a frame at the same time in Story Maker? I have seen this used a few times on vids but can not see any option for thin on my Q10! This vid shows what I mean Our trip to Pulau Perhentian - YouTube ..I want to be able to show 2 or 3 pictures at the same time ( that zoom like on the vid )

Thanks for your help

BTW its HOW now MOW!
    Hi! I have only used Storymaker a couple of times, but I believe you need to choose a diff style for multiple pics to fly in etc. Like choose Retrospect, or Simplicity or Vintage, after you choose all the pics and the music you can apply a style. I think it's one of those that allows multiple pics in a frame at one time.

EDIT: I tried a few and I can't seem to find out how to do that. So I guess someone who has some experience with StoryMaker will have to tell us!
    Sorry!!!!

EDIT: Try Chromatic style. See if that's what you mean.
    loreburne likes this.
    07-02-13 06:51 PM
    Thanks for your reply...I tried the Chromomatic Style...and it gives the slow zoom thing....but on single picture...not multiple ones at the same time.
    07-02-13 07:05 PM
    I've used storymaker several times. On several of my videos this effect has happened. I think it's random. Storymaker just does it.

Posted One-Handed via BlackBerry Z10
    loreburne likes this.
    07-02-13 07:14 PM
    Indeed, just like the previous user said, it does it randomly... you cant do it yourself.. but if you select multiple pictures it does automatically (SOMETIMES) and if indeed it has done it than go to the tweak option and there you can re-arrange the pics and see which ones are set like what u said...

Posted via CB10
    jaydee5799 and loreburne like this.
    07-02-13 07:20 PM
    I see... I will give it a try..Thanks for all your help!
    07-02-13 07:22 PM