Maybe a couple of weeks for US stations, I've been a little busy with 1.30, they are harder to get hold of than the European stations.

By Playlist, you will be able to select a list of media to play instead of needing to select a file everytime one finishes, you can play Audio And video files in the Playlist too.

Attachment 392056

Folder play, now it does have a basic list support I shall take a look into it

Posted via CB10
    How can I select multiple files? When clicking choose audio or video, I can select one file and starts playing. Do I need to add files later?
    Also if a file is playing, if I click pause and click back button, I did not find any way to again resume the file that as playing before.

Posted with Passport SE
    02-21-16 03:48 AM
    How can I select multiple files? When clicking choose audio or video, I can select one file and starts playing. Do I need to add files later?
    Also if a file is playing, if I click pause and click back button, I did not find any way to again resume the file that as playing before.

Posted with Passport SE

It works in exactly the same way as any playlist does on any media player.

Star Player By Allstar Software-img_20160221_234006.png

Star Player By Allstar Software-img_20160221_234010.png

Add what files you want to play, sit back and relax.

Resume at last played position was planned for 1.20 but I delayed it until 1.30

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 05:41 PM
    That's because it's not in v1.20 :P
    It will be released in 1.30

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 04:44 AM
    Sorry for the wrong attachment before. I am completing a presentation about different culture and as such have collected photos about different people from different countries and by mistake attached that one instead of the screenshot of the player.
    02-22-16 04:49 AM
    Playing while minimizing is really helping me a lot in completing presentation as i can hear while editing too. Yes, i have v 1.20.
    Thanks, looking forward for update.
    02-22-16 04:51 AM
    Playing while minimizing is really helping me a lot in completing presentation as i can hear while editing too. Yes, i have v 1.20.
    Thanks, looking forward for update.
    I'm glad it's of use

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 06:02 PM
    ** unrelated comment **

Hi Allstar, I'd like to ask for a new feature in one of your other app, really tried hard to find a thread for the other app but didn't find it, even though I kinda remember participating in one at some point... anyway, you seem to be active here so it might be the easiest way to reach out.

In Custom Shortcuts, I'd like to have the ability to add an icon in homescreen to text a particular contact. This seems to be possible with the uri
    sms://<phoneNumberHere>

It seems to open a card instead of the text message app when used with an invocation testing app (or browser), but maybe a Homescreen shortcut would open the app. Don't spend too much time on it, if it fails to add a shortcut or if the shortcut is not responding when you click on it, it means it won't work, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for your hard work!

Posted via CB10
    tollfeeder likes this.
    02-27-16 05:30 AM
    ** unrelated comment **

Hi Allstar, I'd like to ask for a new feature in one of your other app, really tried hard to find a thread for the other app but didn't find it, even though I kinda remember participating in one at some point... anyway, you seem to be active here so it might be the easiest way to reach out.

In Custom Shortcuts, I'd like to have the ability to add an icon in homescreen to text a particular contact. This seems to be possible with the uri
    sms://<phoneNumberHere>

It seems to open a card instead of the text message app when used with an invocation testing app (or browser), but maybe a Homescreen shortcut would open the app. Don't spend too much time on it, if it fails to add a shortcut or if the shortcut is not responding when you click on it, it means it won't work, but it's worth a try.

Thanks for your hard work!

Posted via CB10
    Hi Rodger,

Sadly it's bad news, not even the card will open from the Homescreen, the Hub flies open at the speed of light but does not do anything afterwards, I've tried as many combinations as I can think of, bad luck for this one I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Paul

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 10:16 AM
    Hi Rodger,

Sadly it's bad news, not even the card will open from the Homescreen, the Hub flies open at the speed of light but does not do anything afterwards, I've tried as many combinations as I can think of, bad luck for this one I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Paul

Posted via CB10
    pim:application/vnd.blackberry.notebookentry:<ACCOUNTKEY>:<ENTRYKE Y>
    Seeing that you can use a this URI to open a Remember note (didn't tried, just read it in docs), I decided to use the same scheme for SMS... don't do that lol! Phone gets stuck in Hub.

So, don't try this :
    pim:application/vnd.blackberry.hub:23:<CONVERSATIONID>

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 12:07 PM
    pim:application/vnd.blackberry.notebookentry:<ACCOUNTKEY>:<ENTRYKE Y>
    Seeing that you can use a this URI to open a Remember note (didn't tried, just read it in docs), I decided to use the same scheme for SMS... don't do that lol! Phone gets stuck in Hub.

So, don't try this :
    pim:application/vnd.blackberry.hub:23:<CONVERSATIONID>

Posted via CB10
    Whoops, I had to try it :P

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 12:38 PM
    Smallish recap,
    Basic Playlist support - Check
    Folder Playing - Check
    Artwork retrieval - Check

Posted via CB10
    02-28-16 08:41 AM
    Star Player is back on Beta Zone,
    Please note it is a Alpha release and may have serious issues with functionality ( Folder playback memory is the current big one)

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 05:55 PM
    Star Player is back on Beta Zone,
    Please note it is a Alpha release and may have serious issues with functionality ( Folder playback memory is the current big one)

Posted via CB10
    Couldn't find this app in beta zone. Is it still there?

Posted with Passport SE
    03-03-16 10:47 PM
    Hi Paul,

I send some mails about "cosmetic bug for play/pause in status bar"... interesting that other people would be checked to fix it. About translations to Spanish, I'm on it. I had a somewhat busy day yesterday and could not do anything :-/ By the way! Yesterday I pay two licenses, one for each BlackBerry, because your Media Player when fully tuned be perfect! :-)

Cheer up! and best wishes! :-)

Noem�.
    03-04-16 12:55 AM
    Couldn't find this app in beta zone. Is it still there?

Posted with Passport SE
    Most certainly is

Star Player By Allstar Software-img_20160304_092707.png

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 03:27 AM
    Hi Paul,

I send some mails about "cosmetic bug for play/pause in status bar"... interesting that other people would be checked to fix it. About translations to Spanish, I'm on it. I had a somewhat busy day yesterday and could not do anything :-/ By the way! Yesterday I pay two licenses, one for each BlackBerry, because your Media Player when fully tuned be perfect! :-)

Cheer up! and best wishes! :-)

Noem�.
    Hi Noem�,

Thanks for the emails, I'll fix that as soon as possible

Regarding Translations, would a document with all the individual string that need translating be easier for you?

Thank you for the purchases, much appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 04:16 AM
    Hi Noem�,

Thanks for the emails, I'll fix that as soon as possible

Regarding Translations, would a document with all the individual string that need translating be easier for you?

Thank you for the purchases, much appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul

Posted via CB10
    Thanks to you!... BTW... I will try... but I make the Snapshoot and I type text from Z30 or Passport... Only have to veryfy and copy my text in his location ;-)
    03-04-16 05:01 AM
    The 1.30 Beta program will soon be closing as I finalise the third major Star Player Release.

Star Player By Allstar Software-img_20160317_162912.png

Posted via CB10
    noemi-abril likes this.
    03-17-16 11:30 AM
    Star Player 1.30 has been submitted for BlackBerry approval
    Attached Thumbnails Star Player By Allstar Software-1458401971390.jpg  
    03-19-16 10:39 AM
    I believe it is now available from BlackBerry World
    03-21-16 05:45 AM
    And I am respectfully using it with the one song I have on my device. Someday I'll rip my CD's and load a few of them on it.

Posted from my X00 Z30
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    03-22-16 08:18 PM
    And I am respectfully using it with the one song I have on my device. Someday I'll rip my CD's and load a few of them on it.

Posted from my X00 Z30

Thank you

I hope she is serving your single song well
    03-24-16 06:59 AM
    Album Art work for your lockscreen will be coming to Star Player #BB10 soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Star Player By Allstar Software-1458820861952.jpg  
    03-24-16 07:01 AM
    Thank you

I hope she is serving your single song well
    It is.

I tossed the stock music app into my junk folder and never looked back.
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    03-24-16 08:14 AM
    It is.

I tossed the stock music app into my junk folder and never looked back.
    Now that I like to hear, do you have any suggestions for Star Player?
    03-24-16 08:27 AM
415 1234 ...