Just found the following official answer on the Spotify page. I'm disappointed.

Status changed to: Not right now

Hello folks!
    In order to update the idea sooner than later we rather mark it as "not right now" than not giving any update or hold it with the "good idea" status. The idea has been discussed internally but now looks likely that we won?t implement it any time soon since the team is working hard on other projects which are priority at the moment.
    However, please keep giving kudos and comments and we will go back to this in the future.
    Thanks so much for letting us know your ideas.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spot...ht/true#M27961

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 02:28 PM
    Skooday FTW !

give it a shot , you will like it more than you will initially think. dont have too high expectations. take it for what it is... at the end of the day the sound in your ears will be the same even if the interface is not as "shiny" as Spotify.
    06-12-13 04:49 PM
    Meh. Not available in Canada, won't care until it is.

I'd love to hear a comprehensive comparison between Slacker, Pandora, and Spotify, because I've REALLY come to like Slacker...

I'll grant, I really wish that Slacker would update its BB10 client to allow caching again, but right now I'm just happy that it's there at all.
    06-12-13 04:54 PM
    Skooday FTW !

give it a shot , you will like it more than you will initially think. dont have too high expectations. take it for what it is... at the end of the day the sound in your ears will be the same even if the interface is not as "shiny" as Spotify.
    I'm actually using Skooday right now. However, a lot of titles I wanted to hear weren't available and the player just moved on to the next song. Too bad.
    06-13-13 01:42 AM
    So perfect that new android app loading method came out the day after this announcement. With Spotify, my Q10 app library is complete!
    06-14-13 03:30 PM