I didn't hear Spotify get announced for the release of BB10 and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this app eventually coming to BB10?!

Maybe in time for USA Z10 release?

Thanks

Anik
    01-31-13 02:19 PM
    Haven't heard anything yet - definitely one of the big apps I'd love to have on BB10
    01-31-13 02:30 PM
    I havent heard anything either. I think we should go over to the community forum in Spotify and post some things there. The more post, the more awareness it will raise. I might even log a ticket with them to see if there is an official comment from them.
    02-01-13 05:25 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys.

I was thinking the other day that they should definitely be on BB10. Why would they make a legacy OS app which will die out eventually?

They have to keep us current Spotify customers on BB happy so I personally think that they will be here. Its just a matter of when!

Thanks

Anik
    02-01-13 09:27 AM
    I'm gonna log a ticket with them mate! Do the same if you can so that they understand people want this info!

Thanks

Anik
    02-01-13 09:29 AM
    Agreed. Problem is when? If they don't make an announcement soon I will probably switch to another solution. I am not going to spend $10/month with no light at the end of the tunnel.
    02-01-13 09:32 AM
    Agreed. Problem is when? If they don't make an announcement soon I will probably switch to another solution. I am not going to spend $10/month with no light at the end of the tunnel.
    Indeed, the main point of paying is for the mobile access so without that I will be cancelling my sub to it.
    02-01-13 12:44 PM
    I prefer SiriusXM but according BB, it's coming!
    02-01-13 12:47 PM
    I'd say give it until the launch of the Keyboard model, because if you think about it, that's the deadline for everyone to get their stuff together and get going!
    02-02-13 11:29 AM
    If I am not mistaken, wasn't there spotify's picture on the list of app partners for bb10?

*look next to TuneIn, two icons to the right is spotify*

http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...ermomentum.jpg
    Snazy likes this.
    02-02-13 06:48 PM
    Nice one man! I have never seen that picture before! So now I guess we have to play the WAITING GAME!

At least we know it'll be here at some point! US Launch maybe?
    02-06-13 12:27 PM
    I really wish Spotify or RIM would come out and give us an estimate. Even if it's just an indication as to which Quarter it would be out in...
    In the meantime can anyone suggest an alternative to Spotify which is all ready on BB10? I am loving Songza at the moment but it wont work offline and wont let me pick the specific songs I want to listen to (it was never meant to do that). Any other suggestions for BB10?
    02-06-13 12:33 PM
    I really wish Spotify or RIM would come out and give us an estimate. Even if it's just an indication as to which Quarter it would be out in...
    In the meantime can anyone suggest an alternative to Spotify which is all ready on BB10? I am loving Songza at the moment but it wont work offline and wont let me pick the specific songs I want to listen to (it was never meant to do that). Any other suggestions for BB10?
    I tried the Deezer app. Seemed okay for streaming, haven't tried downloading for offline listening yet.
    Last edited by simonfa; 02-06-13 at 01:42 PM. Reason: misspelling
    02-06-13 01:40 PM
    Just tried it. It said that Deezer isnt available in my country (USA). Thanks for the tip anyway.
    02-06-13 03:52 PM
    Just installed Deezer myself while I wait on Spotify to get themselves sorted. Just wanna know if I cancel my subscription for now or not, and keep going with the S2.
    As for Deezer, having used it on my 9900, it downloads tracks SO much quicker than before. On par with Android speeds now.
    Hopefully Spotify will be the same, as it is on Droid
    02-09-13 09:26 AM
    Hey guys.

This came out. Exclusive: Spotify Coming To BlackBerry 10! - N4BB

What do you guys reckon?
    eicster likes this.
    02-21-13 09:39 AM
    I'm afraid that due to marketing reason they will not release it soon...
    I'm sad because I'm a premium subscriber and I deserve to use the BB10 app without waiting as I pay for it...

Posted via CB10
    02-21-13 09:46 AM
    I am a Spotify Premium customer but have been trialling Slacker Radio on BB10. Unfortunately the premium features for Slacker are not available on BB10 (yet). Probably the only reason I havent jumped ship to Slacker. Anyway, whoever provides a full functional BB10 app (with premium features) will have my business..
    02-21-13 09:49 AM
    They just released an app for WP8 so I assume one for BB10 is also in the works
    02-21-13 01:36 PM
    I'm afraid that due to marketing reason they will not release it soon...
    I'm sad because I'm a premium subscriber and I deserve to use the BB10 app without waiting as I pay for it...

Posted via CB10
    What is the specific marketing reason you are making reference to?

Thanks

Anik
    04-03-13 10:34 PM
    Spotify should improve its communication to its customers.
    From my side, I'll cancel my $10 subscription because as a client, I deserve an answer from the company, one thing that they do not.
    04-04-13 06:31 AM