Found an app that does this, Homescreen Shortcutter on App World, but before I go and buy it I was wondering if we could actually do this via any other method? All I need is just one folder from my dropbox and one or two speed dial.
    03-04-14 01:37 PM
    Found an app that does this, Homescreen Shortcutter on App World, but before I go and buy it I was wondering if we could actually do this via any other method? All I need is just one folder from my dropbox and one or two speed dial.
    If you are talking about my app Speed Dial then you can add any contact on the Homescreen.

Folder is no longer working since OS10.2 update. BB had changed something and shortcut to dropbox does not work either.
    03-04-14 01:46 PM
    If you are talking about my app Speed Dial then you can add any contact on the Homescreen.

Folder is no longer working since OS10.2 update. BB had changed something and shortcut to dropbox does not work either.

Yeahh I love your app!!
    OP - go and get it!!!(With Shortcut Creator you can make shortcuts with your own icons of almost everything!!)
    03-04-14 02:00 PM