Went through the forums today to find some interesting things. Instagram is coming! For all those like me who don't like side loading, fear not, for BlackBerry has picked and picked again at Instagram being announced "Soon." could BlackBerry have saved the best for last at BlackBerry Live? Only time will tell. What do you guys think?
    [Speculation] Official Instagram app coming soon!-crackberry-image-1-.jpg
    [Speculation] Official Instagram app coming soon!-crackberry-image.jpg

Posted via CB10
    R Field and Javid Gozalov like this.
    05-15-13 09:16 PM
    haha..."soon"
    OMGitworks and ibpluto like this.
    05-15-13 09:19 PM
    haha..."soon"
    that was my keynote drinking game. every `soon` was a shot of vodka.

luckily it was in the afternoon in the uk hahaha
    Korepab, R Field, howarmat and 8 others like this.
    05-15-13 09:31 PM
    Hope so! Hope Native!

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 09:45 PM
    that was my keynote drinking game. every `soon` was a shot of vodka.

luckily it was in the afternoon in the uk hahaha
    LOL

Hahahahaha

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 10:23 PM
    So many threads on this exact same thing

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 10:47 PM
    I see what you did there. You couldn't find anything interesting, so you decided to create something. I'll expect Instagram when I see, but I sure hope you are right. It will be a great way to close out.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 02:43 AM
    The fact they have "YouTube" in the first picture (the app is just a launcher to the mobile website via the browser) is very telling. And no, Google hasn't decided to make an app for BB10. I won't be surprised if we never see instagram.
    05-16-13 03:44 AM
    They could have at least packaged the YouTube mobile website as a Web app so we could get rid of the address bar.

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    05-16-13 11:33 AM
    Oh great we'll see when is that "soon" coming...
    05-16-13 12:00 PM
    It doesn't say that it's coming soon, it says that news about it is coming soon.
    05-16-13 12:38 PM
    It doesn't say that it's coming soon, it says that news about it is coming soon.
    What else would the news be?
    They're not going to dangle a carrot in front of us just to say it's not coming. They'd say there's no plan at this time but we're in communications with the company about a possible future app.
    Fnen90 likes this.
    05-16-13 03:54 PM
    It's a bit misleading isn't it. ?

Posted from my ZED10
    05-16-13 04:22 PM
    Went through the forums today to find some interesting things. Instagram is coming! For all those like me who don't like side loading, fear not, for BlackBerry has picked and picked again at Instagram being announced "Soon." could BlackBerry have saved the best for last at BlackBerry Live? Only time will tell. What do you guys think?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrackBerry Image(1).jpg 
Views:	2018 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	162045
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrackBerry Image.jpg 
Views:	1737 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	162046

Posted via CB10
    Where did you find this info?
    05-16-13 04:33 PM
    I looked through BlackBerry 10 Hub and searched Instagram. Apparently the one with all the app logos is from BlackBerry Live, and the Facebook comment was from BlackBerry's Australia page. Instagram is worldwide so the fact that it is Australian means nothing.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 04:36 PM
    The bottom pic is a screen I posted the other day. It's a screen from the blackberry Facebook page. I took the screen from a screen posted at www.berryreview.com
    05-16-13 04:37 PM
    these pictures are mock-ups to show off blackberry world never intended for the public to see. it's 0 indication of instagram coming soon and has already been discussed in multiple threads to death.
    05-16-13 04:59 PM
    these pictures are mock-ups to show off blackberry world never intended for the public to see. it's 0 indication of instagram coming soon and has already been discussed in multiple threads to death.
    And the Facebook post??

I don't know if instagram is coming, but it seems as though at one point at least it was. A 'private' (not really) slide, a Facebook post, Kevin certainty and now silence.
    I'm thinking it was coming at one point, and now there's and issue.....
    My own speculation only here
    05-16-13 05:53 PM
    And the Facebook post??

I don't know if instagram is coming, but it seems as though at one point at least it was. A 'private' (not really) slide, a Facebook post, Kevin certainty and now silence.
    I'm thinking it was coming at one point, and now there's and issue.....
    My own speculation only here
    This is the only logical conclusion. Like you said, there was way too much compelling evidence to suggest that it was never coming. It had to have been in the works at some point.

I'm really curious as to who or what caused the issues in the BlackBerry Instagram relationship. Things have clearly soured between the 2 companies. It would be great to get some information from someone in the know at BlackBerry or Instagram as to what caused this whole thing to go south the way it has.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 06:17 PM
    We'll probably never find out why if that is the case. Businesses generally don't go around airing their dirty laundry.
    And that's IF I'm even correct. What do I know?? It just seems logical to me though.
    05-16-13 06:25 PM
    Well with the newer bar file put out that works ''really well'' its liek teh skype leap its only a matter of days till bbworld release.
    05-16-13 06:28 PM
    Not sure what the big deal is about instagram. I have a bunch of really easy ways to share pictures with the people I need to. Email, facebook,twitter, BBM, text......and with the native photo editors now included with the z10 I just dont get the hype for Instagram. Am Imissing something?
    05-16-13 06:39 PM
    We'll probably never find out why if that is the case. Businesses generally don't go around airing their dirty laundry.
    And that's IF I'm even correct. What do I know?? It just seems logical to me though.
    I suspect it might be a case of Instagram being overly nice and noncommittal and BlackBerry being overly optimistic and naive.

"What's that? You're not going to say you wouldn't ever develop for BB10 at some point in an unspecified time frame? Yes! Instagram a gogo! Get on the blower with Kevin, let's get the fans syced!"

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 06:51 PM
    Not sure what the big deal is about instagram. I have a bunch of really easy ways to share pictures with the people I need to. Email, facebook,twitter, BBM, text......and with the native photo editors now included with the z10 I just dont get the hype for Instagram. Am Imissing something?
    Yes you're missing the social network aspect of it.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 07:10 PM
    Well with the newer bar file put out that works ''really well'' its liek teh skype leap its only a matter of days till bbworld release.
    True that the new leak could be a good sign that things are actually going well and that they almost have the bugs worked out.
    Never thought of that, but it does makes sense.
    I don't know what points to days though.
    05-16-13 08:13 PM
26 12