- CrackBerry User
- 42 Posts
The new spark app from c rack berry looks awesome, but I can't get it to work.
Every time I try to choose a picture it shows a black screen, even if I just take a photo with the camera.
Tried restarting, to no avail.
02-07-13, 09:07 PM #2
- 5,079 Posts
When you first installed the app it will ask you for shared file permissions. If you deny that, what you are experiencing could happen.
There's 2 ways to fix it, either delete the app and re-install and then it will prompt you again for the permission. Or you can go to Settions > Security & Privacy > Application Permissions and set it there.
Let me know if that works for you.
- By Rameet.Kohli in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-12, 01:40 PM
- By mikadad in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 31Last Post: 04-20-09, 05:51 PM
- By jayh in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 38Last Post: 12-20-07, 03:06 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-07, 01:18 PM
- By loconite in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 02-26-07, 01:59 PM