Songza native app. . maybe?-img_00000319.png

I use Songza a lot on my iPod touch and was happy to see that it was on BlackBerry 10. I like it more than Pandora. But the differences between the iOS app and the BB10 app are major.

I was on Songza on my iPod and saw that they have in-app feedback, where you click on something and you can email ([email protected]) Songza whatever your want. I let them know that I love Songza on my iPod but only bring my iPod places I know I will have wifi, other than my house, and that I'd like to have it on my Z10 because I bring this thing everywhere.

This is the response I got from them, and I like that it seems to suggest that they'd be willing to consider it. There's no way to email them through the BB10 Android port, but in the iOS app it's so easy. If you have an iPod or iPhone and use Songza, maybe you could email them too.

I hope they recognize that we have other devices (ie. iPods,iPhones, iPads) and want their product on our BlackBerrys too.

If nothing else, I see this email response as them leaving the door open to a native BB10 app, as I know some companies have flat out said NO.

Posted via CB10
    bluetroll and jayemmbee like this.
    04-30-13 02:15 AM
    I hope they will release a native app in the near future. I also think that many companies will follow. With the release of the q10 hopefully some will right away release an app that suits both devices. Maybe some developers were waiting for this second device to come out...

Posted from my Q10
    04-30-13 02:38 AM
    Songza native app... definitely.

I emailed them recently after seeing this thread and got this response:

"Thanks for writing in. We are working to create a native BlackBerry app. The current app that we have out in the BB10 market is a temporary solution. Thanks for your patience as we develop this."

Can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 06:03 PM
    Songza native app... definitely.

I emailed them recently after seeing this thread and got this response:

"Thanks for writing in. We are working to create a native BlackBerry app. The current app that we have out in the BB10 market is a temporary solution. Thanks for your patience as we develop this."

Can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    These are great news!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 06:58 PM
    There is already a song a app available in the BlackBerry App World people.

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z10.
    05-03-13 08:08 PM
    i would love to have a native songza app soon. love the app.
    05-03-13 09:19 PM
    There is already a song a app available in the BlackBerry App World people.

Lol thanks, we are talking about a native version, not the Android port currently in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    05-03-13 10:35 PM
    This is fantastic! Best music service but the android port is 'just okay'. A native app would ROCK!
    05-04-13 07:00 AM
    Lol thanks, we are talking about a native version, not the Android port currently in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    Well if it works what's the big deal?

05-04-13 08:49 AM
    Well if it works what's the big deal?

Native apps tend to be faster, easier to navigate, look nicer, and have less bugs - I've had the Songza Android port crash countless times personally, and I've seen others report similar issues.

Posted via CB10
    joesworld and shads77 like this.
    05-04-13 10:21 AM
    Native apps tend to be faster, easier to navigate, look nicer, and have less bugs - I've had the Songza Android port crash countless times personally, and I've seen others report similar issues.

Posted via CB10
    Same here... sometimes it just doesn't go to the next song.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 10:04 AM