So I was reading this article and they mentioned that rim has been working with Songza on a bb10 app! Not sure if this is old news but it's new to me. The article link is below

RIM: BB10 strategy includes major focus on apps | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post
    Novaone likes this.
    01-22-13 07:56 PM
    I think you'll be a little bit surprised at how many apps RIM does have. Songza is one of many.
    anon(3896606) and DPanacci like this.
    01-22-13 08:06 PM
    I had never heard of it up until now. It looks good on iOS and Android, glad to see it coming on BB10.
    01-22-13 08:15 PM
    I think you'll be a little bit surprised at how many apps RIM does have. Songza is one of many.
    Can't wait till the 30th as the date gets closer the days feel longer lol
    01-22-13 08:26 PM
    I Find that hard to believe Blaze! I recently Tweeted to @Songza if they were making Their app for BB10 and this is what I got! So, I really hope that they at least have one on launch day,If not then at least a week after or soo!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Songza confirmed for BlackBerry 10!?-tapaupload0.jpg  
    01-22-13 10:32 PM
    I think a lot of the " Sorry not at this time" answers are because they were instructed not to say or they simply just aren't in the position to know.

It would make sense RIM wanting to keep many of these apps hush hush until the launch no?

Songza is coming as I read this from another article : During an interview with the Financial Post, Songza co-founder*Elias Roman made it clear that they would be providing a BlackBerry 1o app.

The app store, the app ecosystem wasn�t a defining attribute of that experience,� Elias Roman, co-founder and chief executive of Long Island City, New York-based Songza Media Inc. said of the decision not to develop an app for BlackBerry.

�That�s not the case now.�

Again all these folks sending emails or Tweets to devs is cool but just because they tell you they are not building a BlackBerry10 app does not mean it won't be there.

RIM says they have most of the top 200 along with 19 of the top 20 and I'm inclined to believe that.

There will be fireworks January 30 2013...fireworks I say

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    01-22-13 10:47 PM
    Opps! I meant i agree with blaze! lol got to excited there!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-23-13 11:32 AM
    THis is great news! Songza is a very good app
    01-24-13 09:06 AM
    This one has been in the works for a while...

I was playing around the the settings menu of songza for android last night which I have side loaded on my playbook (THIS APP HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED AS AVAILABLE) and clicked the "rate app" button.. to my surprise it launched blackberry app world and the app was there!! But to papped's point above it's listed as not available on the playbook, or any device for that matter.. the only rational explanation I can think of is it's been pre-loaded into app world for the blackberry 10 launch.. it doesn't even come up if you search for it in appworld from your PC without selecting a device, so it's supposed to be hidden, but I guess pulling it up through a side loaded version of the app must be a loophole.

01-24-13 09:25 AM
    The official Songza app is available now
    01-24-13 12:06 PM
    The official Songza app is available now
    I believe you are mistaken.. do you have a link to prove me wrong? Nothing comes up in app world accept what I have posted above..
    01-24-13 12:09 PM
    I'm not mistaken bud Songza confirmed for BlackBerry 10!?-img_00000186-1.jpg
    dietertong likes this.
    01-24-13 12:34 PM
    Ah well touc� good sir!

You did not mention you were on a dev alpha.. I'll change my remark to it has not been released to the PUBLIC at this time.. but there's no point in saying i'm confident it's coming, that proves it without speculation!
    01-24-13 12:50 PM
    it's an android version. And it shows on app world.
    Here's the URL http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=CA app is only available in Canada and USA

ScreenShot Songza confirmed for BlackBerry 10!?-screen-shot-2013-01-24-3.46.19-pm.jpg
    Last edited by Sukhraj Singh; 01-24-13 at 02:48 PM.
    01-24-13 12:55 PM
    Sadly it is an Android port tho.. Works fine I guess, just wish it was native :/
    01-26-13 04:45 AM
    Sadly it is an Android port tho.. Works fine I guess, just wish it was native :/
    I've been using the android version I ported myself for months and it's been great.. I can only assume if the developer ported it themselves it's as good or better.
    01-26-13 06:39 AM
    That is a god point though.. it's one unfortunate side effect of being able to port android apps.. obviously the attempt is to make it as easy as possible for developers to bring over their apps, so that we do get the apps from the developers who probably wouldn't have bothered otherwise. But an end result is likely that some developers who would have put together a native app, choose to use their android version instead because it was easier and good enough.. but of course that doesn't tap into the full potential of the BB10 api's.
    01-26-13 06:43 AM
    Well, it is what it is. Better have the app on the platform than not. Hopefully there are enough people signing up for the app and using the BB10 version that they would build a cascaded version.
    01-26-13 10:37 PM