A while ago I posted the following on the BB support forums, but never got an answer to it; I'm wondering maybe the CB hive mind is more resourceful.

After the 10.3.1 update (and still with the 10.3.2 update), I have not been able to share anything from one app to Remember. There are two curious things here:

1) I am not allowed to choose whether I want to share it as a note or as a task. Also I'm not allowed to choose where (which folder) I want to save it. Of course, you'd want both options (and I'm pretty sure they exist as well). Instead, the default location is "unsaved tasks on BB10 device".

2) When I click save however, nothing is actually saved. Can't find the task anywhere on my BB10 device.

Three related questions:

a) Can someone confirm 1) is indeed a bug?

b) Anybody else experiencing either bug 1) or 2)?

c) Has anyone found a solution for this? For example, I have never tried a full wipe / clean install of the device, I imagine the bug could be the result of the update *process*, not the update itself.

Thanks!

PS On a Z30. I haven't connected Remember to Evernote (which has caused some bugs for others).
    09-21-15 10:54 AM