Hey,

So I just installed SNAP2CHAT which runs like a charm, but unlike regular snap chat, I can't auto-add users through my contacts so I'm a little stuck. Is there a way to do this through snap2chat? Or will I have to add every user individually? Because if so it will be too hard to do.

Thanks so much!
    04-28-14 02:58 PM
    Hey,

So I just installed SNAP2CHAT which runs like a charm, but unlike regular snap chat, I can't auto-add users through my contacts so I'm a little stuck. Is there a way to do this through snap2chat? Or will I have to add every user individually? Because if so it will be too hard to do.

Thanks so much!
    All my contacts were already there when I installed it. I only ever added through usernames, not phone #s.
    04-28-14 03:52 PM
    All my contacts were already there when I installed it. I only ever added through usernames, not phone #s.
    For some reason mine aren't and getting usernames for everyone would be a pain. Would re-installing possibly change this?
    04-28-14 03:54 PM
    For some reason mine aren't and getting usernames for everyone would be a pain. Would re-installing possibly change this?
    Un-install through 'Device Monitor', reboot your device, then re-install. That might solve it.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    04-28-14 04:10 PM
    I think the user is looking to harvest his address book for contact discovery. That functionality isn't available in snap2chat yet.
    04-28-14 04:30 PM
    I think the user is looking to harvest his address book for contact discovery. That functionality isn't available in snap2chat yet.
    Sally that's exactly it. Snapchat does that regularly. Shame that Snap2chat doesn't have that functionality yet
    04-28-14 05:08 PM
    I know it's not the best solution, but for now maybe Sideload the official snapchat android version, harvest the contacts, then use snap2chat once you've got all the contacts added.
    04-28-14 06:14 PM
    Find friends hopefully will be implemented in version 2.0 don't worry.

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    shaunj539 likes this.
    04-28-14 08:48 PM
    I know it's not the best solution, but for now maybe Sideload the official snapchat android version, harvest the contacts, then use snap2chat once you've got all the contacts added.
    Sally unfortunately I've tried that. I have snapchat installed too but it has issues because its running without google play services. So it is just buggy and wont do certain things.
    04-29-14 01:35 PM
    Sally unfortunately I've tried that. I have snapchat installed too but it has issues because its running without google play services. So it is just buggy and wont do certain things.
    Try installing this patched version of Google play services and let me know if you get any further with that installed.
    http://cloud.bb10.ch/public.php?serv...6629aba66ba75e
    04-29-14 04:59 PM