Does anybody have a work around or advice for the following? Unfortunately Nemory gives me copy and pasted replies which only contain a link to an FAQ (which I have read and followed), without reading my questions, hence my public post here.

I was an early adopter of Snap2Chat Pro and paid the �3.50 price gladly to support a developer working hard for BlackBerry users. Snap2Chat become very buggy, almost unusable but I persevered with it.

Snap10 is now out and the supported version. I followed the instructions to install the BAR File (as a previously paid Snap2Chat user) - however the app won't run as it tells me I have to pay to upgrade to continue. I asked for help from Nemory who, in short, didn't help me.

I installed the free version of Snap10 and there's no way for me to upgrade to the pro version without spending �3.50 again. I asked for help from Nemory; his reply was to tweet me a generic FAQ link. He has since deleted me from BBM (I only spoke to him once asking for some help.)

I was going to request a refund in order to repurchase the Snap10 Pro version which seems a fair solution for me, but it seems if you request a refund you get banned from accessing the app?

I'm not too fond of being ignored, especially when I was one of the few who actually initially payed for Snap2Chat. Combined with being blocked from the app if I request a refund (hence unable to pay for Snap10 Pro) I wonder if I'm being forced to spend again?

I ignored the fact Snap2Chat got so buggy, it often would crash on an attempted launch until an OS reboot, I didn't complain.. now I'd like a bit of support from the developer to rectify the fact I can't access Snap10 without paying again.

Anybody else in the same boat or have I missed something fundamental?

Cheers

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 01:48 PM
    If you already purchased. Even if you repurchase 100 times it won't charge you because it will know you already paid. Just click any X on any ads then click request existing purchase and you're good to go

I am very sorry my support emails didnt answer correctly

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-16-14 05:38 PM
    Snap10 issues-img_20141217_021130.png

Hi,

Yes, I have done so but the button doesn't do anything for me after clicking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-14 08:13 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141217_021130.png 
Views:	1651 
Size:	112.2 KB 
ID:	321212

Hi,

Yes, I have done so but the button doesn't do anything for me after clicking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure you purchased through Snap10? Or through Snap2Chat? Please show me the receipt to verify.

If you did purchased on Snap10 it should be able to retrieve existing purchase. if from Snap2Chat. it's a different app in BBW and purchases from another app can't be transferred. so you will have to sideload the BAR File. GO here to retrieve your Snap2Chat Pro Nemory Studios: Snap10 - FAQs
    12-17-14 06:33 AM
    Hi, I own a Blackberry Z10 and people who I have sent pictures to have said that the picture only comes on half of the screen can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    12-17-14 09:32 AM
    Hi, I own a Blackberry Z10 and people who I have sent pictures to have said that the picture only comes on half of the screen can anyone help?

Posted via CB10
    Dont send while the keyboard is showing. Close the keyboard before sending

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-17-14 05:45 PM
    My issues are more in line with the fact that the app crashes a lot, snaps won't send so I have to close and re open the app numerous times and try again.

I was also a previous snap2chat pro user, sent you my receipt but I don't have a computer anymore to sideload it.

The thing that gets me is that you charge $5 to use a normal font and a colour other than green but you haven't added features snapchat has had for awhile now such as filters or chat. Looks like you've put 0 effort into this app since snap2chat was removed and you're just trying to cash in an easy $5.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 02:06 AM
    My issues are more in line with the fact that the app crashes a lot, snaps won't send so I have to close and re open the app numerous times and try again.

I was also a previous snap2chat pro user, sent you my receipt but I don't have a computer anymore to sideload it.

The thing that gets me is that you charge $5 to use a normal font and a colour other than green but you haven't added features snapchat has had for awhile now such as filters or chat. Looks like you've put 0 effort into this app since snap2chat was removed and you're just trying to cash in an easy $5.

Posted via CB10
    If you think your $5 was not worth it. Send email to [email protected] and let me send you a refund and you should stop using the app. Or I and BlackBerry just block you. Problem solved.

Just note that I am not a rich guy, I have a lot of people to feed and I only charge one time for my apps.

And how do you say its 0 effort, as if you know everything on what I've done. Why don't you ask the legacy snap2chat users. You have no idea how much time, money, and effort I've done building this app

Posted via CB10
    Sally Mack likes this.
    12-18-14 03:10 AM
    If you think your $5 was not worth it. Send email to [email protected] and let me send you a refund and you should stop using the app. Or I and BlackBerry just block you. Problem solved.

Just note that I am not a rich guy, I have a lot of people to feed and I only charge one time for my apps.

And how do you say its 0 effort, as if you know everything on what I've done. Why don't you ask the legacy snap2chat users. You have no idea how much time, money, and effort I've done building this app

Posted via CB10
    I have a much better idea. Why don't you just fix the app instead? All I've seen you do to people who have legitimate complaints is tell them to ask for a refund and you'll block them from ever being able to use the app again. You are providing a service/product for a FEE, it should work.

I AM a legacy snap2chat user. I paid for your pro version earlier in the year and you have changed nothing except the name and made the color pink instead of yellow.

I don't care what your life is like, we all have responsibilities and work and when the services I provide through my work don't meet my customers satisfaction, then it is on me to fix it and make sure they are happy with the product/services I am providing.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 07:17 AM
    I have a much better idea. Why don't you just fix the app instead? All I've seen you do to people who have legitimate complaints is tell them to ask for a refund and you'll block them from ever being able to use the app again. You are providing a service/product for a FEE, it should work.

I AM a legacy snap2chat user. I paid for your pro version earlier in the year and you have changed nothing except the name and made the color pink instead of yellow.

I don't care what your life is like, we all have responsibilities and work and when the services I provide through my work don't meet my customers satisfaction, then it is on me to fix it and make sure they are happy with the product/services I am providing.

Posted via CB10
    Ah, there's that false sense of entitlement. He offered you a refund, what more do you want? Take it and spare us your whining on these forums.
    12-18-14 01:48 PM
    You know when you have to take off the keyboard do you tap the screen of use the space button?

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 02:46 PM
    Or^

Posted via CB10
    12-18-14 03:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Well, I don't even care about you.

There are reasons why I can't update parts of the app. and I don't care for you to know about them.

I offer a free version, if people don't like it, then don't buy it. Maybe you're just an ********* that's why you bought it.

And don't act like you're my boss telling me what to do. WHO ARE YOU? :P

Go take the refund offer or you're gonna be kicked out.
    12-18-14 06:54 PM
    You know when you have to take off the keyboard do you tap the screen of use the space button?

Posted via CB10
    just tap anywhere outside the keyboard
    12-18-14 06:54 PM
    Are you sure you purchased through Snap10? Or through Snap2Chat? Please show me the receipt to verify.

If you did purchased on Snap10 it should be able to retrieve existing purchase. if from Snap2Chat. it's a different app in BBW and purchases from another app can't be transferred. so you will have to sideload the BAR File. GO here to retrieve your Snap2Chat Pro Nemory Studios: Snap10 - FAQs
    Thanks for your reply Nemory. I purchased through Snap2Chat and previously sent you a receipt of this. However I installed the bar, and I got a message saying I needed to upgrade? So it didn't work?

Thanks for trying to sort this!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 09:26 AM
    I live in Brazil and always used the app, but I think it's bad to have to pay for a native app in which does not offer me any options which have the original. And as I read in other posts is unauthorized and may end at any time. The video on my z10 was always bad it seems that used a camera to 1mb in the dark. The effects are not present or current time or temperature or speed. Basics of an app that is native to support an app that does not work on this platform. I am sad to why I do not have an international card to buy and not have the option to switch to the real (R $) is the currency of my country.
    In other words I can never use snapchat properly if I do not pay for an app that does not offer me everything I want and can end at any time?
    12-29-14 01:29 PM
    I use a free version of Snap10 but I'm unable to take any photos. I keep on tapping, but it fails to capture any shot. If I tap on multiple times it switches me to the video mode. I need some guidance on this!

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 10:00 PM
    I live in Brazil and always used the app, but I think it's bad to have to pay for a native app in which does not offer me any options which have the original. And as I read in other posts is unauthorized and may end at any time. The video on my z10 was always bad it seems that used a camera to 1mb in the dark. The effects are not present or current time or temperature or speed. Basics of an app that is native to support an app that does not work on this platform. I am sad to why I do not have an international card to buy and not have the option to switch to the real (R $) is the currency of my country.
    In other words I can never use snapchat properly if I do not pay for an app that does not offer me everything I want and can end at any time?
    Buy an android.
    01-03-15 06:48 AM
    I bought Snap2chat for my sister and she said it doesn't work anymore and now she has snap10, but not the pro version which isn't fair imo. Is there a way for the users who bought Snap2chat to get snap10 pro version? Why did you switch apps to begin with???

Posted via CB10
    01-05-15 02:43 PM
    On the snap10 description on the BlackBerry world listing there's a faq for questions like yours. Have a look there for answers.
    01-05-15 03:46 PM
    Hi,
    I'm trying to purchase the pro version of snap10 but none of my payment methods is working, I've tried both visa and mastercard cc but still get an error message when paying

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 05:50 PM
    Nemory: I Downloaded Snap10, but cannot register, register on my Z30 or from Laptop. What to do?
    01-16-15 11:39 PM
    Nemory: I Downloaded Snap10, but cannot register, register on my Z30 or from Laptop. What to do?
    register is not working at the moment. soon will be. I'm sorry
    01-17-15 12:39 AM
    Hi,
    I'm trying to purchase the pro version of snap10 but none of my payment methods is working, I've tried both visa and mastercard cc but still get an error message when paying

Posted via CB10
    I'm sorry you can email [email protected] with a Subject "Snap2Chat Re-Obtain Pro" and I can give it to you free
    01-17-15 12:40 AM
    I bought Snap2chat for my sister and she said it doesn't work anymore and now she has snap10, but not the pro version which isn't fair imo. Is there a way for the users who bought Snap2chat to get snap10 pro version? Why did you switch apps to begin with???

Posted via CB10
    Snap2Chat was shutdown before, so rebranding is required and app has to be free in label.

visit: Nemory Studios: Snap10 - FAQs
    01-17-15 12:41 AM
28 12