I haven't received an email myself. Dunno if it's cus I first registered on the actual Snapchat app. Just me clutching short straws Lol

BlackBerry Z10 | 2B80C262 | Meh.
    Actually I registered with the actual one also. Hmmmm

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 07:45 PM
    I did also. Never received an email.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 11:23 PM
    I already received two messages.
    The last one:

Snap10 (aka Snap2Chat) Trending on BB World-img_20150225_083252.png

Posted via CB10
    02-25-15 01:34 AM
    I finally received my first message yesterday. I had never used the Android Snapchat apk on my Passport. As much as I hate Snapchat for doing this and refusing to develop an app for BB10 I went ahead and installed Snapchat on my iPod. A lot of my friends use Snapchat so I don't want to feel out of the loop. It's a damn shame though as the official Snapchat is so much inferior especially in it's presentation of Stories.
    03-06-15 03:59 PM
    Hey any chance someone could post a bar file for snap10? I've been snapchatless since I restored my blackberry. I never realized it was taken down until it was too late. Thanks.
    03-11-15 11:00 AM
    Hey any chance someone could post a bar file for snap10? I've been snapchatless since I restored my blackberry. I never realized it was taken down until it was too late. Thanks.
    I have it but it's at home and I'll only be there at around 9pm. If no one else posts it by then, I will

Posted via CB10
    03-11-15 11:20 AM
    All you had to do is do a bit of research in this thread to find the following link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7hly6uq6ua...1_0_1.bar?dl=0

Also found on http://nemorystudios.blogspot.ca/201...-only.html?m=1
    Swave514 likes this.
    03-11-15 12:32 PM
    Taking video is broken on my Passport. Damn

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    03-21-15 03:14 PM
    Taking video is broken on my Passport. Damn

The best way to get tinder, snapchat, instagram and all the other apps that require google services is to download a really low version APK then update it using Google Play (http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/)

I have the latest tinder, snpachat and instagram all working perfectly and Google Play even sends me a notification to update it so it stays up to date.

PS for some reason if i don't have a low version of the app installed and i just download the new one in google play that requires google play services the app won't work until I delete it find a low version with no google services and update it using google play. So that step i crucial.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 03:51 PM
    The best way to get tinder, snapchat, instagram and all the other apps that require google services is to download a really low version APK then update it using Google Play (http://forums.crackberry.com/android...oading-985344/)

I have the latest tinder, snpachat and instagram all working perfectly and Google Play even sends me a notification to update it so it stays up to date.

PS for some reason if i don't have a low version of the app installed and i just download the new one in google play that requires google play services the app won't work until I delete it find a low version with no google services and update it using google play. So that step i crucial.

Posted via CB10
    I've seen that thread many times. I've been meaning to do it, but i'm super lazy haha.

03-21-15 04:00 PM
    Haha you don't need a computer to do it. All it is is 3 apks

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 05:23 PM
    Haha you don't need a computer to do it. All it is is 3 apks

Posted via CB10
    That's such a weird trick! Does it actually work? Why not just install the google play services that cobalt uploaded?

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 07:46 PM
    That's such a weird trick! Does it actually work? Why not just install the google play services that cobalt uploaded?

Posted via CB10
    When you download the apk it tricks google play into thinking you have the services so when you update to the latest version. You have google services now.

It's weird but it hasn't failed me yet.

Downloading a low version apk before google services is probably the most important step that everyone is missing

The 3 apks are from cobalt if you were talking about that.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 07:48 PM
    When you download the apk it tricks google play into thinking you have the services so when you update to the latest version. You have google services now.

It's weird but it hasn't failed me yet.

Downloading a low version apk before google services is probably the most important step that everyone is missing

The 3 apks are from cobalt if you were talking about that.

Posted via CB10
    No I'm talking about just downloading google play services patched apk from cobalt but I'm going to give it a try!

Posted via CB10
    03-21-15 08:00 PM
    No I'm talking about just downloading google play services patched apk from cobalt but I'm going to give it a try!

Posted via CB10
    If you download an app from there and you get the google services message then do what I said. Good luck

Posted via CB10
    Swave514 likes this.
    03-21-15 08:03 PM
    If you download an app from there and you get the google services message then do what I said. Good luck

Posted via CB10
    Hey im back and I finallly did the trick and I think it worked since I downloaded snapchat version 4.1.07. It let me sign in without google play services, which seems like a good sign so far. I havnt updated to the latest version yet because I like the old ways

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 07:40 PM

Posted via CB10
    I finally got my lazy **** to do it. Thanks!

anon(5818411) likes this.
    03-26-15 08:30 PM
    doesn't worked for me

i got the google service from cobalt and evrything, nothing worked
    i'm kinda mad right now because of trying all this
    03-26-15 09:27 PM
    doesn't worked for me

i got the google service from cobalt and evrything, nothing worked
    i'm kinda mad right now because of trying all this
    Yeah same here. The downgraded version works without it but once I updated to the new version, it was asking for google play.... im back to the 8.1.2 version patched with gmaps

Posted via CB10
    03-26-15 09:31 PM
    alright guys the reason why it doesn't work now is because 9.4 is actively blocking BB10 devices. I have it working but i spent hours doing so and I like to tinker. Snapchat can tell you guys are using BlackBerry phones and they are trying to block you any way they can. They even resorted to, "BB10 phones using the snapchat apk are using a 3rd party app (even though you aren't) and will be blocked". If you ever get blocked just sign onto their website and then you should be unlocked.

anyways, here we go with the newest way as of now. It will probably change, I always try to stay on top of the latest solutions so bear with me.

1. download Download Snapchat 4.1.07 APK File (snapchat.apk) - APK4Fun
    Tinder 3.2.1 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases
    Instagram old versions - Android (get an older version)

2. sign in (don't worry about the google services message just click off of it)

3. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/o47T7...opxejUCIxrvxER sign in with google account (i can't but others can, mine seems to work without signing in)

4. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/Tqmfc...dHyFtJeV_nE0dH register device, go to the 3 dots in the top right which goes into your android runtime make sure everything is on.

5. download https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/n2v3K...M0Lj84EqIMftDQ sign in to your google account ->go to my apps -> update snapchat

This process should take no more than 15min

I tried a bunch of lower versions of snapchat and I can't seem to get rid of that google play message when opening the app.

that is for the rest of the apps, apparently the last version of snapchat blocks bb10 so you will either need 8.01 Snapchat 8.0.1 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases or my version 9.3 Snapchat 9.3.1.0 | Get Android APPs APK

The reason why i put the google play store in there is for auto updates of my other android apps. but i wouldn't do that for snapchat now because they are actively trying to block bb10

Step 1 is the most crucial step. If you can't sign in then you won't be able to get any farther. if you can't sign in with 4.1 then try this apk, 5.05 Snapchat 5.0.5 APK for Android - Direct Download Link - APK Releases.

if you can't sign in on 4.1.7, 5.0.5 or 8.1 then you need to update your OS/runtime if that doesn't work you need to do a autoloader of the latest 10.3.1 or 10.3.2.
    03-28-15 10:09 AM
    Why they are hating the BlackBerry 10!! This is weird.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 11:30 AM
    Why they are hating the BlackBerry 10!! This is weird.

Posted via CB10
    maybe blackberry users were giving bad reviews? Maybe they got paid to? no one knows
    03-28-15 12:11 PM
    maybe blackberry users were giving bad reviews? Maybe they got paid to? no one knows
    I download version 5.0.5 and it tells me my version is outdated and I need to update snapchat. Aren't you receiving the same message?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 07:38 PM
    I download version 5.0.5 and it tells me my version is outdated and I need to update snapchat. Aren't you receiving the same message?

Posted via CB10
    no, i'm running 9.4.1

Snap10 (aka Snap2Chat) Trending on BB World-snap.jpg

seriously follow everything i wrote and you can't go wrong
    03-28-15 10:28 PM
    no, i'm running 9.4.1

seriously follow everything i wrote and you can't go wrong
    With 9.4.1 are you able to sign out and sign back in? I was always having an issue with that also since I still use snap10

Edit: got it working with 9.3.1 but not 9.4.1!! Thanks! Also its important not to sign out

Edit #2 lol: I think I mastered your trick I patched the 4.1.07 with gmaps and patched the 9.3.1 apk. Downloaded the 4.1.07 first, signed in and then updated with the patched 9.3.1 and voila. No more google play services message anynore and I have no google play services apk installed either!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Swave514; 03-29-15 at 05:47 PM.
    03-28-15 11:41 PM
735 ... 2324252627 ...