The Pro version has always been available to download and sideload for free. Period!

Even when the app went live on BlackBerry world, it was still available for download.

Myself, I was happy to PAY and support development. And when Snap2Chat was removed from BlackBerry world and I needed to reinstall it, it was available.

How many developers allow u to redownload an app after it disappears?

It was a choice to pay. I, for one read the OPS, that's how I knew and know that it was also available for free by downloading it.

Posted by a Proud NRA Supporter!
    11-20-14 11:42 AM
    I'm on board with those saying we shouldn't have to pay again, however I'm not going to throw a hissy fit over $1.

Posted via CB10 on Q10 / 33485259
    If you purchased the app you can click on a. Option for that. If you have a receipt or something you will get Snap10 Pro for free.
    But does the snap2chat pro that had to be sideloaded still work. Because mine gave me a screen to update to a newer version

Posted with my awesome ? Z10
    11-20-14 11:57 AM
    I have Snap2Chat Pro installed on my device and it's working great. Are there any changes or improvements in functionality with Snap10?
    11-20-14 12:25 PM
    I have Snap2Chat Pro installed on my device and it's working great. Are there any changes or improvements in functionality with Snap10?
    Updates. So if I were you I would stick to that One

11-20-14 01:11 PM
    How many developers allow u to redownload an app after it disappears?

It was a choice to pay. I, for one read the OPS, that's how I knew and know that it was also available for free by downloading it.

To be fair here, how many apps are pulled from BlackBerry World? I for one have never experienced an app that I had purchased being removed from BlackBerry World. I think Nem has handled this situation pretty sure for the most part though.

Question for Nem, how long after I submitted a screenshot of my receipt do I have to wait to get the Pro version? It's been a couple days now and I'm just curious. I have to save my snaps before I send them because Snap10 crashes when sending snaps quite often for me. With the free Snap10 version, I can't save these and often lose the moment because the app crashes before the snap was sent.

Also, how will I know when/how to upgrade to the Pro version?

Thank you!

Posted via my BlackBerry Z30
    11-20-14 02:23 PM
    Is anybody else's video capture working for them on Snap10? It's not working on my passport.
    11-20-14 02:33 PM
    Well I don't have my receipt from Snap2Chat and Snap10 is $3.99?????????

11-20-14 03:04 PM
    Is anybody else's video capture working for them on Snap10? It's not working on my passport.
    Doesn't work on the passport yet, as mentioned numerous times in this thread already.
    11-20-14 05:27 PM
    Whenever Nem decides to send my copy, ill test it out but judging by the thread it doesn't seem like much has changed. Hoping this "update" has improved from my last stint with S2CPro. Rather just sideload the actual app tbh.

EDIT: Yeah, I'll wait til the improvements come. Sideload still a better option imo.
    Last edited by Mikey_NNG; 11-21-14 at 05:26 AM. Reason: Update
    11-20-14 07:16 PM
    To be fair here, how many apps are pulled from BlackBerry World? I for one have never experienced an app that I had purchased being removed from BlackBerry World. I think Nem has handled this situation pretty sure for the most part though.

Question for Nem, how long after I submitted a screenshot of my receipt do I have to wait to get the Pro version? It's been a couple days now and I'm just curious. I have to save my snaps before I send them because Snap10 crashes when sending snaps quite often for me. With the free Snap10 version, I can't save these and often lose the moment because the app crashes before the snap was sent.

Thank you!

Nem will send you instructions, I got my reply quite quickly so something might have been lost.

SayIt got pulled, shame .

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 07:31 PM
    Whenever Nem decides to send my copy, ill test it out but judging by the thread it doesn't seem like much has changed. Hoping this "update" has improved from my last stint with S2CPro. Rather just sideload the actual app tbh.
    Nothing much changed yet. I'm just one guy with a life too so it could take time. Hope everybody can be patient

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 08:46 PM
    Well I don't have my receipt from Snap2Chat and Snap10 is $3.99?????????

You can go to BlackBerry world website, login, go to my world, purchases you will see it

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 08:47 PM

Thank you!

Brother if youi haven't received yet. Please try it again thank u. If screenshots sent are blank or unrelated I ignore them. So make sure yours is legit

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 08:48 PM
    For those notifications not working make sure auto refresh is on too and the interval is set to your choice

Posted via CB10
    11-20-14 08:49 PM
    Any way to get the camera to fulfill entire screen? Makes for a really small area to take photos on Q10.

I'm really not trying to complain as much as it seems. I'm just getting info. Besides notifications, sideloaded SC just seems to be more to my liking. But like I said, looking to obtain all info on this app.

11-20-14 10:37 PM
    I still haven't figured out how to get a receipt from BlackBerry world. I've searched Google but all the links seem to be for getting refunds.

11-20-14 10:52 PM
    Hey Nem so this is the same old Snap2Chat we ALL love and know just called something different!?

Posted via CrackBerry App
    11-21-14 12:09 AM
    Hey Nem so this is the same old Snap2Chat we ALL love and know just called something different!?

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Yes it is

11-21-14 12:11 AM
    I still haven't figured out how to get a receipt from BlackBerry world. I've searched Google but all the links seem to be for getting refunds.

Do it by your pc. Watch the last post of Nem he explaines it

11-21-14 12:12 AM
    Any way to get the camera to fulfill entire screen? Makes for a really small area to take photos on Q10.

I'm really not trying to complain as much as it seems. I'm just getting info. Besides notifications, sideloaded SC just seems to be more to my liking. But like I said, looking to obtain all info on this app.

Doesn't work yet. He already answered it in this thread.

11-21-14 12:13 AM
    Do it by your pc. Watch the last post of Nem he explaines it

Ok. Thanks. I've been on the road and only had my phone.

11-21-14 05:22 AM
    Hey Nem, i msgd you and got my pro version of snap10. I was just wondering, will i still get updates to the app? If so, will they still be pro? Also, for some reason, when i view video snaps from friends my screen just remains black and i have all permissions set. (Blackberry z10 stl100-1 10.3 os)
    11-21-14 05:55 AM
    Hey Nem, i msgd you and got my pro version of snap10. I was just wondering, will i still get updates to the app? If so, will they still be pro? Also, for some reason, when i view video snaps from friends my screen just remains black and i have all permissions set. (Blackberry z10 stl100-1 10.3 os)
    I believe he said updates will also be through sideloading the newest bar... I hope we can get the pro version through BB World or at least Beta Zone (for those who paid).
    11-21-14 07:51 AM
    Yes but still same process

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    berryHermit likes this.
    11-21-14 11:54 AM
    But if you want Bb world upgrades buy the pro. Then tell me I will refund through PayPal. Please with a meaningful subject. Semd to [email protected]

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Enseterat and oystersourced like this.
    11-21-14 11:55 AM
735 ... 45678 ...