Snap V3 now live-img_20160906_103841.png

Download and support developer at: Snap - Red Light Of Love, Ltd.

Posted via my BlackBerry � Passport on newest OS 10.3.2
    09-05-16 10:52 PM
    But with the method cobalt put forth is this even worth it now. I loved Snap. But I have been gone so long it does not make much sense anymore

Posted via CB10
    09-05-16 10:54 PM
    Yessss!

Posted via CB10 with my awesome  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.2.2876 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    09-05-16 10:56 PM
    Thanks OP! will check

Sent from mTalk on Win 10 PC
    09-05-16 10:57 PM
    Cobalt's method is just too complicated. I'm worried about screwing up my phones. I'll stick with Snap.

Posted via CB10 with my awesome  Z30 STA100-5/10.3.2.2876 on T-Mobile USA who keeps disrupting & improving the wireless industry.
    09-05-16 10:57 PM
    Quick reminder, if you have 2 factor activated, snap requires you to generate an app password.

Vistaus likes this.
    09-05-16 11:12 PM
    No changelog as of yet, wonder what's there besides actually working now.
    Vistaus and Dunt Dunt Dunt like this.
    09-05-16 11:16 PM
    Just when I thought things were getting boring for bb10 , they have either got exciting or they're still boring
    Last edited by Carjackd; 09-06-16 at 12:12 AM.
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-05-16 11:28 PM
    Quick reminder, if you have 2 factor activated, snap requires you to generate an app password.

I've looked into that recently but couldn't find a way to do that. In my Google settings, it says something like 'Click here to read more about generating an app password' and then it sends me to a non-existent page. It also says that app passwords are deprecated.

Very, very strange...

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    09-05-16 11:48 PM
    I've looked into that recently but couldn't find a way to do that. In my Google settings, it says something like 'Click here to read more about generating an app password' and then it sends me to a non-existent page. It also says that app passwords are deprecated.

Very, very strange...

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    Click on your round avatar on top corner, hit my account, once there hit signing in then app password just there on right hand side
    Carjackd and Vistaus like this.
    09-05-16 11:51 PM
    That's great news. I thought snap was given up on and either we'd never see a release or there would be no one left to see it.

Posted via CB10
    Vistaus likes this.
    09-06-16 12:16 AM
    Woo hoo so excited to have it back! Definitely paying for this to support the developer

Sent using my amazing Z30
    09-06-16 12:32 AM
    Happily surprised to see this updated! Just paid and downloaded the update. It looks very good so far and let me log in with my two-step authentication. I deleted the old version and rebooted before installing the new one. It shows all my apps that need updates on my Passport but when I click Update nothing ever happens. Is anyone else having this issue or has any suggestions?
    09-06-16 03:57 AM
    Happily surprised to see this updated! Just paid and downloaded the update. It looks very good so far and let me log in with my two-step authentication. I deleted the old version and rebooted before installing the new one. It shows all my apps that need updates on my Passport but when I click Update nothing ever happens. Is anyone else having this issue or has any suggestions?
    Not working the download and update. I don't have 2 step verification...

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 04:08 AM
    From where did you obtain the previous versions? If not the official Play Store (Snap or Cobalt), the signatures on the files may not match.
    09-06-16 06:03 AM
    From where did you obtain the previous versions? If not the official Play Store (Snap or Cobalt), the signatures on the files may not match.
    I tried new apps and not work. Update is for Cobalt Play Store app, not work too.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 07:15 AM
    No luck so far. Installed the bar file on both my Passport as well as my mum's Passport but Snap's not working correctly on both:

-My Passport: I login using the generated app password --> Only shows me a blank screen on all of the tabs --> I go to settings and it wants me to log in again --> I do so but everything's still blank and it wants me to re-login yet again (so basically a log in loop)
    -My mum's Passport: Logs in fine (not using an app password), everything's showing fine but updating apps doesn't work; the UPDATE button does nothing.
    09-06-16 07:21 AM
    I can't download any application.
    Snap V3 now live-img_20160906_152529.png

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 07:26 AM
    If you are having trouble with the download button not working, try to uninstall Snap completely and reinstall.
    09-06-16 07:39 AM
    I tried but it didn't work.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 08:13 AM
    If you are having trouble with the download button not working, try to uninstall Snap completely and reinstall.
    Nope... still doesn't work...

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 08:31 AM
    Doesn't work yet for me either. I can log in and it shows my installed apps, and apps that have updates available, but I can't download or update anything.
    09-06-16 08:36 AM
    Since nobody can download apps (it seems to be broken) this question may not be able to be answered just yet.

The previous V3 version wasn't able to save the apk files. This was noted in the changelogs for V3 that are now missing. Does anyone know if the apk files are saved? Is there an option to save them in the Settings?
    09-06-16 09:08 AM
    Since nobody can download apps (it seems to be broken) this question may not be able to be answered just yet.

The previous V3 version wasn't able to save the apk files. This was noted in the changelogs for V3 that are now missing. Does anyone know if the apk files are saved? Is there an option to save them in the Settings?
    Don't know since can't download anything... no fresh downloads or updates...

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 09:14 AM
    Don't know since can't download anything... no fresh downloads or updates...

Posted via CB10
    In v2 if you go swipe down from the top in the app and go to Settings at the bottom there is an option for Post-install behavior. Is that option there? That's where you can set to either save it or delete it and it gives an option for where to save it.
    09-06-16 10:08 AM
198 123 ...