Sideloading of apk problem
I am a medical student and I need some medical dictionary ..... as bb world do not have some best dictionary out there
I install Dorland medical dictionary from snap and it did not open after install I downloaded the apk and install ...it goes well but again it do not work or opened ... I am 10.2.1.1925 and every thing else working fine no problem at all all others apk work too
- 02-05-14, 12:36 AM #2
Then the app doesn't work. As noted in the disclaimer when you installed it, not all apps will work.
- 02-05-14, 01:16 AM #3
Why not use skyscape? Looks better and works?
Sent from what ever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Master
02-05-14, 03:27 AM #5
- 1,297 Posts
- By FOR RIM in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-14, 06:40 AM
- By Hoberfinkle in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-14, 10:00 PM
- By Solar 77 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 02-04-14, 07:23 PM
- By chrizrun30 in forum Android Apps (Amazon Store & APK Files)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-14, 06:46 PM
- By Markysaurus in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-14, 05:50 PM