So was so excited to get my Q10 and sideloaded Instagram to check it out. Unfortunately unlike the way it works on Z10 whenever you choose a picture to post, it takes up the whole screen and you don't have a way to post it, unless you quickly hit the process button on the top rightm. But this way only allows you to process the pic as you took it with no enhancements.
    Any idea how to workaround this? Or is there a sideloaded version for the Q10?

Posted via Q10 from T-Mobile
    Attachment 169932
    Last edited by royfakhry; 06-09-13 at 03:42 AM.
    06-09-13 02:49 AM
    So was so excited to get my Q10 and sideloaded Instagram to check it out. Unfortunately unlike the way it works on Z10 whenever you choose a picture to post, it takes up the whole screen and you don't have a way to post it, unless you quickly hit the process button on the top rightm. But this way only allows you to process the pic as you took it with no enhancements.
    Any idea how to workaround this? Or is there a sideloaded version for the Q10?

Posted via Z10 from T-Mobile
    I have no idea why you're saying you can't add filters and post. Instagram works fine with the exception that you can't see the button, you can still scroll through the filters at the bottom as well they're just slightly cut off. The good news is the buttons never move so you always know where they are, you just have to tap it and it goes to the next screen. Is it ideal? Nope. Does it work? It sure does. Filters, posting -- all works.

Sideloaded Instagram is not compatible with the Q10-img_00000050.png
    06-09-13 03:37 AM
    Thanks didn't know that you could still use the buttons even though they are hidden. I agree it is not the optimum solution but it does the job. I can live it that until hopefully we get a decent native app. I also still carry a Z10 which i use moslty for Media and entertainment.

Posted via Q10 from T-Mobile
    06-09-13 03:45 AM