Hi, I need help with sheet to go for BB10. I receive a lot of excel files by email and can't edit it. The spreadsheet is password protected with specific cells unlocked (for editing, inserting numbers...). I can edit those excels on my PC, on my android phone, but I can't do it on my Z30! Could anyone explain why? this is the most common way to sending pricelists, order forms, etc. where you can access only the part of the spreadsheet...?! any suggestions? please....
    03-25-14 01:07 PM
    Hi, I need help with sheet to go for BB10. I receive a lot of excel files by email and can't edit it. The spreadsheet is password protected with specific cells unlocked (for editing, inserting numbers...). I can edit those excels on my PC, on my android phone, but I can't do it on my Z30! Could anyone explain why? this is the most common way to sending pricelists, order forms, etc. where you can access only the part of the spreadsheet...?! any suggestions? please....
    Different applications, Docs to Go on BB10 currently does not support this. Actually the entire OS doesnt.
    03-25-14 01:16 PM
    What would you suggest? I've been trying kingsoft office but very often when i was opening file it says that the file doesn't exist. I also tried office suite pro but crashes regularly. Actually I don't know which one works flawlessly on bb10? I'm open for suggestions...

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 02:04 PM
    What would you suggest? I've been trying kingsoft office but very often when i was opening file it says that the file doesn't exist. I also tried office suite pro but crashes regularly. Actually I don't know which one works flawlessly on bb10? I'm open for suggestions...

Posted via CB10
    I am just guessing or don't quite recall, but I think Kingsoft has problems if the file is on an sd card - actually, a few android based apps can have trouble with files on the card.
    03-25-14 03:30 PM
    Did you ever find a solution?

Passport/10.3.0.1418. UK
    12-06-14 06:00 PM