Can anyone help me with setting up Hub++ tried setting it up but having no joy thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 01:17 PM
    Can anyone help me with setting up Hub++ tried setting it up but having no joy thanks

Posted via CB10
    What problem are you having?
    I'll try and help.
    02-27-13 01:46 PM
    I'm getting both notifications standard and hub++ not sure how to turn off thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 02:47 PM
    I'm getting both notifications standard and hub++ not sure how to turn off thanks

Posted via CB10
    Go into Settings on the Z10, the select Notifications, the turn off all sound and LED notifications for accounts you're setting up through Hub++.
    Keep the Hub++ app active framed and you should be good.
    If you have system notifications and Hub++ notifications on you will get clashes.
    02-27-13 03:17 PM
    Hub++ working great for me support is great well worth my 2 bucks. Funny but not surprising look at the ratings of Color ID I emailed the same question about why the stock red blinking led has to keep blinking and "Just because that is the way it has to Be" was the response. The same solution works for both apps just turn off the stock notification. Not sure why Color I'D does not use the same solution.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-13 08:02 PM
    Since there is no BBM or missed phone call support wouldn't that mean there is no notification LED at all when you get a BBM or a missed call if you turned off the built in LED notification?
    Last edited by buwee; 02-28-13 at 01:19 AM. Reason: update
    02-27-13 10:59 PM
    Hi,
    YOu do not need to turn off the global led or other notifications. Simply turn off notifications for Messages, Texts and HUB++ from other applications. Basically the ones you control from HUB++.

Devcellent
    02-28-13 01:48 AM
    Any chance Hub++ will be able to track notifications for other applications, such as BBM, Whatsapp (when released) etc.

Really anything in the 'hub' ?
    03-01-13 10:32 AM
    Could someone please explain what the app Hub++ does? I want to know more before spending the money on it, and didn't want to create a new thread. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-13 01:40 PM
    Could someone please explain what the app Hub++ does? I want to know more before spending the money on it, and didn't want to create a new thread. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Provided it is active framed, it will allow you to set up custom LED alerts and sounds for each email account and your texts.
    You can also enable or disable vibrations for these accounts.
    There will be more features in updates.
    devcellent likes this.
    03-01-13 02:55 PM
    Any chance Hub++ will be able to track notifications for other applications, such as BBM, Whatsapp (when released) etc.

Really anything in the 'hub' ?
    We would certainly look into those.
    Please note that we have an official thread on CB about HUB++: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-776735/
    03-01-13 03:08 PM
    Provided it is active framed, it will allow you to set up custom LED alerts and sounds for each email account and your texts.
    You can also enable or disable vibrations for these accounts.
    There will be more features in updates.
    Thank you for the reply. I assume that once the proper apis are made available from BlackBerry the app will no longer to be active framed, I might get it then.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 11:40 AM
    Just so you know, we have added Battery status (in percentage) information while HUB++ is running in active frame, thus you will something useful. It should be available in the next update soon.

Thank you for the reply. I assume that once the proper apis are made available from BlackBerry the app will no longer to be active framed, I might get it then.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 08:05 AM
    I installed the latest update, and now it works intermittently. I have allowed all permissions and turned off the BB's led. Yesterday everything worked fine, but today the led notifications are not working. WHOLLY F..where is the user guide for this app?

Update: about an hour after, I am now getting LED reminders...LOL....we'll see if I continue to get them for all my apps that I set it up for.
    Last edited by Boldover; 10-23-13 at 11:55 AM.
    10-23-13 10:44 AM
    I installed the latest update, and now it works intermittently. I have allowed all permissions and turned off the BB's led. Yesterday everything worked fine, but today the led notifications are not working. WHOLLY F..where is the user guide for this app?

Update: about an hour after, I am now getting LED reminders...LOL....we'll see if I continue to get them for all my apps that I set it up for.
    Glad to know that you are getting the LED notifications. Feel free to send email to support @ devcellent . com .
    10-23-13 01:35 PM
    I have a Q10 and a Leap with Hub installed on both. I don't use BBM so I don't care which device I set it up on, but how do I get rid of the prompt to set it up on the other device?
    05-03-15 03:16 PM