- CrackBerry Abuser
- 446 Posts
I reached out to scottrade and they plan on making a BB10 app.
Thank you for contacting Scottrade about the upcoming Blackberry 10 platform. Our development team is indeed working to improve the compatibility and functionality of the Scottrade Mobile App. We have some major upgrades coming out in 2013 that will indeed work with the new Blackberry. We do not currently have a release date for the updated app though.
Scottrade values your business! We continually strive to provide you with the best online investing experience. Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
National Service Center | Scottrade, Inc. "
- CrackBerry Genius
01-02-2013, 09:09 PM #4
- 3,897 Posts
Just FYI.... Remember scottrade has a fully interactive secure website like many account-based services so you can just use the browser if there is no app.============================
Please, God, for another day grant me
the wisdom to know the difference.
- By knicksfan1025 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:04 PM
- By knicksfan1025 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:04 PM
- By SJSnelling in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 28Last Post: 05-12-2009, 02:32 AM
- By MRHommel in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 08:22 AM
- By SJSnelling in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2009, 11:23 AM