Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elite1
  1. Sacco25's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Score & Shazam app for Z10?

    Is there any sign of these apps becoming available for the Z10? I used these apps very often on my old BlackBerry and would love to have them on my Z10 ASAP!

    Posted via CB10
  2. Elite1's Avatar


    Posts
    12,304 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,419 Global Posts
    PIN
    C0001F61B
    #2  

    Default

    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include your device, carrier, and location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

    Score is mentioned a few times, but there are numerous mentions of Shazam over multiple threads.
    Try the Forums Search option and you should find several threads, and jump into the conversation there.

    Good luck!
    Saving the world, one OS at a time...

    Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
    How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900

    Curve 8330Tour 9630Bold 9700Torch 9800Bold 9900Z10
    Z30
    psst... Here's THANKS button
    Djlatino likes this.
  3. vulfadli's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    399 Posts
    #3  

    Default

    I thought they already have score on Z10? It's called theScore? The one that they don't have currently is ScoreMobileFC

    Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    Bold 9000 (lost ) > Bold 9780 (also lost ) > Bold 9000 (wife's) > Z10
  4. Elite1's Avatar


    Posts
    12,304 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,419 Global Posts
    PIN
    C0001F61B
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vulfadli View Post
    I thought they already have score on Z10? It's called theScore? The one that they don't have currently is ScoreMobileFC

    Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    Yes you're right:

    Check out theScore in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1998


    Posted via CB10
    Saving the world, one OS at a time...

    Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
    How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900

    Curve 8330Tour 9630Bold 9700Torch 9800Bold 9900Z10
    Z30
    psst... Here's THANKS button
  5. Sacco25's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    75 Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

    Default

    What I meant was Score FC...my bad! Still hoping for it in the near future. I'm hearing Shazam might be on its way so that's good news!

    Posted via CB10
  6. vulfadli's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    399 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sacco25 View Post
    What I meant was Score FC...my bad! Still hoping for it in the near future. I'm hearing Shazam might be on its way so that's good news!

    Posted via CB10
    Buddy that's good news! I don't mind they waited till us launch to release or something this app along with fc is crucial for me

    Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Bold 9000 (lost ) > Bold 9780 (also lost ) > Bold 9000 (wife's) > Z10
  7. Elite1's Avatar


    Posts
    12,304 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,419 Global Posts
    PIN
    C0001F61B
    #7  

    Default

    It's been covered in several other threads, but Shazam has replied to multiple inquiries from users that they are NOT currently developing their BB10 app.

    If you want to see it, please add to the pile of requests and send them your request by email and tweet.

    Shazam competitor app SoundHound has said they are developing for BB10 right now and that their app will be available... you guessed it... "soon."

    Posted via CB10
    Saving the world, one OS at a time...

    Follow Me On Twitter: @elite1_
    How to Lock/Password-Lock/Unlock for newer OS for Bold 99xx/97xx/9650, Torch 98xx, Tour 9630, Storm2, Curve 93xx/8900

    Curve 8330Tour 9630Bold 9700Torch 9800Bold 9900Z10
    Z30
    psst... Here's THANKS button
  8. bintheredundat's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,216 Posts
    #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vulfadli View Post
    Buddy that's good news! I don't mind they waited till us launch to release or something this app along with fc is crucial for me

    Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    I've side loaded scoremobile fc via goodereader.com and it works great. Might be worth checking out.

    Posted via CB10 on my Z10 Oreo
    Posted from my Z10 Oreo
  9. RossyBoy92's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    529 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM Me For It
    #9  

    Default

    Thought I'd post this as I was curious about ScoreMobileFC too.
    Score & Shazam app for Z10?-img_00000042.png

    Posted via CB10
    Follow me on twitter @Ross_Scott
    BlackBerry 8900 > BlackBerry Torch 9800> BlackBerry Bold 9780 > BlackBerry Z10
  10. Sexy Sadie's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    697 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elite1 View Post
    It's been covered in several other threads, but Shazam has replied to multiple inquiries from users that they are NOT currently developing their BB10 app.

    If you want to see it, please add to the pile of requests and send them your request by email and tweet.

    Shazam competitor app SoundHound has said they are developing for BB10 right now and that their app will be available... you guessed it... "soon."

    Posted via CB10
    Very promising news.
  11. AfroZepher's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,179 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,180 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sadie View Post
    Very promising news.
    I'll say it again. . .

    Let 'em know you want it!


    Who ever gives us an app first will get my money. . .period . . .
  12. Traugs's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    103 Posts
    #12  

    Default

    Sound Hound actively on twitter is replying and sharing that they are working on what sounds like a native BB10 app. I have always been a shazam user, but from the looks of it Sound Hound might be their less known awesome competitor.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 10:25 PM
  2. Shazam app for OS6?
    By MaH¤NeY in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 02:05 AM
  3. Shazam app for OS6
    By MaH¤NeY in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 04:04 PM
  4. Free Shazam app for Blackberry?
    By patban82 in forum BlackBerry OS Apps
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:49 AM
  5. Free Shazam app for Blackberry?
    By patban82 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 03:49 AM

Posting Permissions