SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10
I am excited to announce that I have re-built and re-designed SayIt for the upcoming BlackBerry 10. This time, SayIt was built with Cascades, C++ natively
• Natural Voice Recognition and processing for BlackBerry 10
• Text to Speech with natural voice, you can download the converted voice file as MP3 format and share it to our BBM friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
• Provide weather forecast based on current location
• Search Wikipedia, Google using voice
• Built in Encyclopedia, so you can find the definition of anything you want, for example: definition of Newton
• Built in language translator. SayIt supports translate from English to 22 other languages such as: Spanish, French, Italia, Gernamy, Chinese and ect....
From now on, you can translate languages on the way when you travelling, working, meeting, ect....
• Built in Voice to Text conversion Engine, SayIt supports 16 languages for conversion from Voice to Text. So, you say something and SayIt converts your voice to text, you can share the converted text
to your BBM friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
• Integration with Wolfram Alpha, so SayIt can perform maths calculation, provide information about: history, literature, culture and nearly every queries thanks to Wolfram Alpha power.
• Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you. For example: "How old is the earth?", "Who is Justin Bieber?", "1 plus 1 equals?", "Tell me about your self?",
"What's the weather like?",....and a lot more!
• Launch Native BlackBerry 10 applications using your voice, such as: Camera, Address Book, Calendar,...
• Built in Command List for ease of using
• SayIt is a BBM Connected application specially designed for BlackBerry 10 with modern and beautiful user interface (UI)
• SayIt supports sharing voice file, text to your BBM friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
How to use:
• Tap record button then speak, tap again to stop recording. After stop recording, SayIt will answer your queries.
• SayIt works via Wifi or Cellular network (3G/4G/H+)
• You can view the Command List for more command
List of supporting languages
• * Voice to text:
* * *English, French, Latin, Spanish, Italia, Portuguese, Dutch, Germany, Russian, Poland, Czech, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean,*
* * *Indonesian
• * Text to Voice:*
* * *English, French, Latin, Spanish, Italia, Portuguese, Dutch, Germany, Russian, Hungary, Norwegian, Poland, Danish, Czech, Turkish, * * Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
• * Translation
* * *SayIt supports translate from English to : French, Latin, Spanish, Italia, Portuguese, Dutch, Germany, Russian, Sweden, Hungary, * * *Norwegian, Poland, Greek, Vietnamese, Chinese, Thailand, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, Phlippines.
• Don't forget to check out the video demo here:
Last edited by BachKhoa University; 01-14-13 at 09:45 PM.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-12-13, 12:44 AM #6
- 164 Posts
Say it is a nice app, i paid for it but unfortunately you guys support service is bad. I have sent you series of mails and complains that it doesn't on my device with BES except when am connected to wi-fi and requested for solution but none from you until i deleted the app, hence waste of money.I hope this new version will support BES 10
- Revamp the UI
- Support more languages
- Add YouTube, hotel, restaurant search
- Launch NFC, create new Calendar events by voice
SayIt now supports:
• Voice to text (16 languages)
Czech, Chinese, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,Turkish
• Text to Voice (17 languages)
Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,Turkish
• Translation (25 languages)
Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Greek, Hungarian, India, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Norwegian,
Philippines, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- CrackBerry Addict
01-17-13, 05:52 PM #10
- 768 Posts
1) Allow to change the language by voice command also, instead of having to go through buttons.
2) Also can you go back to commander once wolfram alpha or wikipedia results are shown?
3) Also see if possible to have voice command to start the next command instead of pressing on the button to talk. This can be great and take you guys step ahead of Siri and others.
What do you think?
- CrackBerry Genius
01-18-13, 01:03 AM #11
- 3,389 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
01-18-13, 04:57 PM #14
- 768 Posts
Wow, this is great addition - Weather and Time within the app. I love your enthusiasm and the updates you are bringing in. Btw I have to say BB10 transformation has been awesome from your previous design. This really shows how great looking apps can easily be made in BB10. I can't wait to try it when the phone is released and I get hold of it.
- 01-18-13, 09:21 PM #17
This does look awesome! Very nice implementation and some very nice excellent additions that you have worked on and added. I will definitely be giving this a shot, once phone is in hand. Will probably be one of the first apps I download and try. Great job! Thank you
- 01-21-13, 02:26 AM #21
The new version should be much cheaper for early adopters say as an upgrade for a reduced fee. Essentially the first version was a beta before a code re write for bb10. That's what I will be doing as I don't want irrate customers being charged twice full price. Especially since the old version won't ever work on bb 10.
Just a thought
- 01-21-13, 01:06 PM #23
Will this have Better voice recognition to where Everything and I mean Everything is said back correctly, and typed out correctly?
This is the One thing I hate on the app for the OS and 7.1 devices. It did not type out everything right and that is Verrry important to me. I would repeat and repeat again and it still did not hear me correctly.
- By notnomde in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 10-26-12, 11:21 AM
- By cgk in forum News & RumorsReplies: 154Last Post: 08-30-12, 07:46 PM
- By W Hoa in forum News & RumorsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-30-12, 12:55 PM
- By 216d8f7f in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 31Last Post: 05-02-12, 04:52 AM
- By Interloper. in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-15-11, 07:26 PM